Reviews for Looks don't say it all
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
Nice chapter. thank you
Guest chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
:-(
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
I like your story very much!
I think it is normal for Haley to judge skinny girls... Mayby the did the same with her? Also I do not think she did say something terrible about the other girls...
And the story is not at its end... I think Abizeau will have a twist or something for Logan... And he trys to learn more about the other girls... I do not totally agree with the comment before
CoolFortheSummer chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
Your story concept is interesting, but I’m going to be a little critical here because of your concept your prince is coming off as super shallow (and it makes it hard to like him or even feel bad for him when his father hurts him). And by trying to make it so important to him that he likes his girls bigger both him and Haley have both taken part in shaming skinny girls for their appearance which is just as wrong as shaming a girl for being bigger. I like the story, I just wish you would expand much further than the prince being so judgmental of the girl’s appearances.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
Oh god... This is going better and better
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
I love it
I vote for Haley
Haley chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
This is a cute little chapter with few grammatical and spelling errors. Overall this story is really good.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
Oh my god... I love Logan
IntertwinedThread chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
Next date: Haley or Caitlyn. Please.
Haley chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
I really like this version. It's well written and not stereotypical. I like that part about Haley, my name is Haley it's a great name isn't it? I'm not a skinny gI'll and I like that you incorporated the nonskinnyness into your story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
I am looking forward to the date with Haley
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
I like the story... Logan is a very nice character
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Great start... I like Logan...
Thanks as always for your story
CallMeMichy chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Yay a new story! amazing start! looking forward to more
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3