Reviews for Distance
Loved this
Rugbygirrl chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
What a great homecoming!
sourgummycandy chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
very heart warming chapter. just wat i need bcz to the whole thomas being fired issue. more pls!
stacey.mulcasterbear chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
loved it. Too bad this couldn't really happen, but I guess since Hotch will no longer be on the show their relationship will have to live on through these stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
So sad it's over. So sad for so many reasons right now after hearing about TG being fired. This was a lovely fic, I really enjoyed how you developed Emilys character from being a bit of a committment-phobe to being totally comfortable with Hotch by the end. I really hope Hotch gets a happily ever after in the show too. Good job!
Rugbygirrl chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Oh ya she's coming back!
I would also like a job where I can make demands and get what I want!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Awwwwww update soon please it was so good xoxo
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Yay! Worth the wait in every way. I hope this isn't the end? I'd like to see what happens when she gets back too, how the team reacts, maybe what happens between her and Hotch? Are they going to live together? Get married even? Gah I'm so excited for more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rugbygirrl chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Yay! Glad Mark turned out to be such a good guy:)
miumoslau chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
hope you update soon. I'm really enjoying this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
Phew! Finally! Mark's had a pretty sucky time of it, hasn't he? Really hope Emily catches up with the guys before they leave now she's finally realized she can't stay in England. I'm enjoying this story so far. Keep up the good work.
Rugbygirrl chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
Wow I just caught up on the story. I like that there is a story written around Prentiss's 'London boyfriend'.
HotchFan chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Cliffhangers! Ahhh! LOL!

Great story! Looking forward to more! :)
sourgummycandy chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
oh no! but well written!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »