Reviews for Distance
HotchPrentiss chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Cliffhanger, much?! I wasn't sure how I felt about the POV change but it worked really well showing him getting hunted down, and it was totally worth it for the ending too. Poor Charlie though. Not okay.
SouthunLady chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
I like this story very much. I'll be glad when Emily gets her head out of her butt and stops being noble about Mark and finally tells Aaron she loves him.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Oh so it's turning into a proper case now? Cool. I like the tension you're building here, I'm assuming Prentiss will eventually end up with Hotch because everyone's a sucker for a romantic ending, but right now I'm not so sure, so good job! Prentiss needs to hurry up and tell Hotch how she feels. It's not like he can wait around in London forever...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
Poor Emily. I guess it effects her so badly because she's already so unhappy. Update soon please!
sourgummycandy chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
poor mark. but pls update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
Yay Emily for saying how she feels! Although I get the feeling she's going to be a lot less sure of herself now,
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. I like how you show the difference between Prentiss when she's with the BAU and when she's alone in London. It definitely seems like she's depressed, but you write it well. Most importantly though, what's she going to do now? She can't exactly leave Mark when his partner just died, but she just told Hotch she wants to be with him. And was Rick murdered? Was it something to do with the gunman they were talking about? If so, is Hotch gonna stay and help or go? Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Love this story please update soon!
sourgummycandy chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
yay! #excited upate soon pls!
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Dave's half right... It's the 2nd best decision after finally telling Emily in the first place!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Aghhhh, so many mixed emotions right now. Hotch is going to see her, but unless I'm wrong she decided to stay with Mark? That's what I took from the watch thing anyway. Is she going to turn him down when he comes to London? What's Mark gonna do? Update soon plz
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Continue this story. It is so well written. I see potential.
rmpcmfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Wow, as much as I want them together, I can understand Emily's reaction. I just hope she gives him a chance and that Hotch doesn't give up. He needs to pursue her with everything he's got.
V.Johnes chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Oh God! I need more! this is great! please continue this story :)
Bohogal1998 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
AWWW! But I think Jack is Ten! If I added up the seasons right. He was born in season 1 turned one in season 2 and so on and so forth
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »