Reviews for Survivor
JacquiChanPERFECTION chapter 17 . 3/30
Well, this story was interesting for sure, and I like that you included references to other pantheons, but Harry still has too much power, and is very arrogant, at the same time as being honorable, which is just weird.
JacquiChanPERFECTION chapter 4 . 3/30
Yeesh, that's harsh. Hope Percy whips his arrogant but at some point, but then theu become equals and friends.
kirsty21 chapter 17 . 3/8
cool
Another unexplained annoyance is Harry referring to himself as Hadesson as if he were Norse, but in your first two chapters he was almost obsessively Japanese oriented. Make up your mind or rewrite the story with better build up and background.
Very good story really. But I can't go further and not comment on how Harry has essentially become an anime character. It is rather annoying that you've tossed all these different anime elements into Harry's personality without the decency to explain the reasons behind them. I mean he has an animagus form of a Fenris wolf and you downplay it with a one-off joke.
Penny is wise chapter 17 . 3/2
Awesome chapter.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 17 . 2/28
Well now, this is interesting. Love it so far, I really hope to see more from you!
SuperFic chapter 1 . 2/2
too much Japanese (or is it Chinese) words. include English meaning in brackets if possible.
RebeliousOne chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Interesting. A demigod son of Hades that has the mentality and training that Harry does is awesome. He'll shock everyone at camp that is for sure! Poor Dumbles was caught flat footed. lol At least in this one he seems to care for Harry.
tristan61 chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
No good
you have taken too much freedom with this story...
too many mistakes et incoherences.

No good really.
belle hawk chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
I will have a criticism about your portrayal of Harry. At the beginning, he was the epitome of honour, respect and coolness but now he sounds the opposite of it, too cocky and disrespectful. Don't know about others but what makes this story enjoyable for me was Harry's personality and morals at the beginning of the story. How his being a part of another pantheon affected his personality and how he approached the events, that was very enjoyable to read. I may be wrong but I get the idea that you are trying to finish the story quickly and it may affect how you write your characters
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
You are moving too fast without transitioning scenes so it looks and reads horribly.

Have you tried reading your own story? Its horrible right?
Mistakes made chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
Recheck the chapter please and fix the many errors you have.

Instant changes of locations without thought or reason confuses the reader.

One second you have the motorcycle disappearing into shadows but then the motorcycle is still there for Harry to use.

You are missing conversation quotes on some parts making it hard to know if someone is talking.
Penny is wise chapter 14 . 10/11/2017