Reviews for Give Me A Reason
animefangirl55 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Ha ha Yohji's in trouble. this was really sweet how you rapped it up like this. i really like it! you should try writing more
ToraChanxo chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Hey lol cute story
Akito-kun chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
is there gonna be more any time soon? i'd like to read more.
Little Fox Kit chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
great writing. keep going
Little Fox Kit chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
loving it!
Little Fox Kit chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Emi1988 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
this is priceless...keep going!
Mimi chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Point 1: I know you want to get to the HAWT HAWT boylove as fast as possible, but it's just not feasible for a kid so weakened from bloodloss and emotional shock to swing from despairing to passionate in three seconds or less.
Point 2: If the inspiration strikes you, write. If it doesn't, don't. I don't see where the number of reviews should come into it at all. If you're only writing to whore yourself out for reviews, then maybe you should take a break until you know you're writing for its own sake.
Bisexual Pygmy chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
Bisexual Pygmy chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
oh short but groundbreaking
chion chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
absolutely NO comments...okay, okay, no midding, that was really sweet!
Bugnuks And Crossbows chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
*Tears up* You took so long, I thought you'd abandoned the fic... I was all '*Tears* NO'and then you updated so YAY! *Huggle huggle huggle* _ Update again soon, nee? Nee?
Jaa mata!
Brieze chapter 2 . 2/23/2004
Awesome fic! Can't wait to read more.
Panda chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
Yea, Iloveit. Of course I love all fanfic I have ever read. But you're different. YOU don't have spelling and grammar mistakes like in most stuff I've read recently. Keep up the good work and keep writing.
Ja mata,
Bugnuks And Crossbows chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
WAH! ;_; Two chapters and Im on the brink of tears. Omi and suicide make a nice combination for angest, and total teardom coming, ne? If you ever stop this story I will hunt you down and... and... and...

Yuurika: Kill the writer?

Yuurika: ...Shes a psychopath whose obsessed with angest and dead Omi's...You should see her dreams, their filled with Omi suicides.

-_-' Are not. Only sometimes. Other times it Ken killing him.

Yuurika: ...Hai, shes right.

Baka Muse. NEways! LOVE IT! Remember my warning though *Cackles insanely as she disappears*

~Amy & Yuurika