Reviews for Heartless
Beautifulsamurai chapter 1 . 3/13
Very well written! I love your story telling style. Angsty and yet uplifting :)
BAFling chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
LOVE IT! It's sad, but so beautifully done.
GoddessInu03 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
omg that was so sad but cute at the end. poor sesshy and kagome.
SerenityIce chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
The way you protrayed Sesshoumaru was so... I don't know, sweet. You need to hurry up and update it cause I've really fallen for this story. I have to know what happens next.
Monica chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I just... GAAH. Why'd it have to end like this? *rips hair out in frustration* Sesshy... you heartless idiot. *sobs* It was so depressing... but incredibly beautiful. Well done.
Kugutsu chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
GOOD~ i hope you update your stories soon! it has been 2 years you know? lol.
Ou Yang Jing chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
OMG! That was SO cute!I've just recently read some of your stuff and I really like it. I hate the way that some "authors" portray Sesshomaru. It just doesn't seem as though it's something he would really do. You stiil keep his character, and that to me is where some others blow their entire story. So GOOD JOB!
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I realli like your story. Is this the end of it? I realli wanna noe, cause if it isn't i want to continue reading it. Please tell me if it isn't.
Kousagi-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Intriguing... is this going to be a one-shot? I hope not. Please update soon!
Zenze chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
mhhm...how interesting. I'm not quite sure how it fits in with the Inuyasha timeline though. Is this before she completed the jewel? After? When? Maybe her dreams?
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I'm gonna cry! It's too beautiful. The pureness, hurts! *grabs tissue and whips eyes* So who was the boy?
akumariver chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That was so heartwrenching. I'm in near tears. Is that planned to be a one shot cause you could work from there considering the last lines. It is so sad... Really.. But great writing. Just sad.
Aphiopsyduck chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Hm. Slightly depressing, but it improved towards the end. :o) If there ever is a sequel, I'd read it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »