Reviews for Stay
Kimesita chapter 2 . 8/2/2019
Oh yes indeed!
Spamez chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
I really like the concept of the firsts, would love to read some more if you’ve got them
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
This is wonderful; are we going to get more :)
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I love this chapter and it's just how I imagine it would be for them. I also really like that you've mentioned contraception as that's not often mentioned in fics, although it is a fact of life. Overall this story is one of my favourite fics and I often read it after a bad day at work.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
This is really good- you should keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Please continue!
ditzie-blonde chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Love this story! I think it captures young love, Henry's respect for Elizabeth, and Elizabeth's inexperience perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Any more chapters on this? It's so sweet. And smutty lol.
more-than-words chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
I know what you mean about, uh, 'shenanigans' not being easy to write. Totally get you. For me it generally involves quite a bit of wine (OK, a lot of wine. I blame being British) and even then I still can't write it with too many rude words haha.

Anyway, I really really love this. It manages to be both hot and sweet, which isn't easy, and you've written it really well. Would love to read more!

risingdancer chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Love this! I love young Elizabeth and Henry and when they first realize they love each other.
AlohaBlackbird chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Oh. My. God. I literally don't know what else to say!
Other than I may be in love with you.
Seriously just...BRAVO! I'm obsessed!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
This was amazing
bearnuhhh chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
i really love how you wrote this story that elizabeth was taking control the entire time. usual fanfics i read i about herny taking care of liz. they're all great, but how about henry? who's gonna be taking care of him? the writing was perfect and i wouldnt have anything changed. thank youuu.
AnonymouslyAddicted chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
I am in love with the concept of this story, you have no idea. This was once again amazing! More firsts!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
YESSSSS HOLLY! Cheers for helping me celebrate the last day of undergrad with this beautiful chapter. :)
I snorted with laughter when she was like like "oh thank Christ" Hahaha like, yes. Brilliant. :)
This chapter was amazing as always! I loved it so much! So well written and fluffy and smutty and yes! Omg blow jobs though. I can't even ahahaha ;P
This was so great though! Thanks for another chapter! Cheers,