Reviews for Plus x Two x Minutes
RhiannonWolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
I am deceased from the angst. But I did love the story, it was great :)
OldAccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Awww the FEELS! Loved this! :]
Madin456 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Ahh I love the LeoPika dynamic, both platonically and romantically. I just wish Leorio would know how much Kurapika actually appreciates his concern, how selfless he is in reality. When Kurapika finally texted him back, I got super excited to read that part like you don't even know, haha. It's also really nice to see that Leorio has a good group of friends at his school too and that his studies are going well.
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Aww, this was so sweet and so heartbreaking to read. Great fic, thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Despite the usage of some bad words, I liked it. It always got me attracted whenever there is a fiction about friendship among the four of them. Great work, it was soothing in a way. It reminds me of my friends who aren't contacting me ever since we graduated from primary school in 2015. Yeah, primary school. It hurt me badly and makes me feel ill just wondering about their well-being, and I understand Leorio's situation here where he worries about his friends. Seriously, it was great.

From the future author,
-Flying Butter
winged gorganzola chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I ship it.
OtakuForever13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This is so beautifully written! Oh god,I swear this fic got me in feels (especially the last line) and that's what makes it successfully! I loved how you potrayed dear Leorio in this and I'm glad that we get to see a bit of his student life...and again, Leorio is so precious! I wish guys like him were real (Oh yes, I'm whining! XD) Can you believe that I was just as jumpy as Leorio when he received that message from Kurapika? Like: . . . .NOW. That conversation between them was casual, yes, but still it got me with heartaches...due to the fact that Kurapika is still avoiding his friends (like in canon) and how things aren't the same for them when they became first friends...Just thinking about it makes me sad. And the title comes from the idea that Kurapika spared two more minutes for his friend, right? Well done -coughs- spare me of the FEELS ! ;-; Okay, I will stop now. I need my dose of Kurapika X HAPPINESS, adios~
Dr. Bauhaus chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. Short and simple, but full of depth and meaning. I love the character introspect on Leorio's part, him always trying to seem the selfish, composed, cool type despite being completely impulsive and having a heart of gold that betrays him at every turn. His relationship with Kurapika was depicted exactly to the point of what I remember and took from the show. Their ongoing angsty, naggy friend-love that's filled to the brim with genuine care and concern was always one of the biggest highlights for me. Not to mention this fic meshes quite well where the series temporarily stopped, with Kurapika being even more distant than before. As a stand-alone fic, it's perfect all on its own, but if you chose to continue it or add to it in any way, it would only add to its awesomeness.