Reviews for Control
FreyjaBee chapter 1 . 5/21
I was just scrolling through my favourites and found this again and decided to read and leave another review because it was just perfect. This short I mean. I always prefer my Jerza's from Jellal's POV. Erza is a queen, I want to see her worshipped. In someone else's bed. Now stained with lipstick. While the city breathes below.

Perfect.

This is still probably the best thing I've read of yours. Mercutio is a close second.

Anyway.
Sabastu chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I love that Mashima's fanart too! *w*

((Her submission belongs only to him. She is fierce but pliant beneath him.)) Jellal truly seems like this kind of man. Love it!

((Control is nice. He likes control. He's never had so much of it before)) Oh, this is so accurate! *w*

((But the wild beauty of being at her mercy sets him on fire.)) Love it!

Lust, love and pasion. So perfect!

Thanks for writing it! NwN7
KisaYunna chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
It was brilliant! I loved it! Sexy and classy, really enticing *.* great writing! Saw no problem with the present tense ;) Jellal is soooo hot! I love it when you depict him as the dominant one at times really! Sooo fitting and hot! Loved it! Thanks! :)
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Wow. I love when you write these types! Wish it was a little more descriptive though. Thanks for sharing
Freyjabee chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Hello!
Just wanted to pop in and say that I loved it! The present tense is nice. I get bored of past, writing it so often as I do. Good work :)
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I always love a short read that leaves me in a blissful high and plasters a soft smile on my face for hours to come! Your interpretation of that specific picture is stellar, smokin and sexy! The words have a way of sticking to your imagination and only do justice for this lacking couple. As always I am in love! Sometimes the dominant role suits Jellal better than Erza, because it breaks away from his otherwise surrendered and complying character traits. Not to mention that it only boosts him higher on my hotness scale! XD The subtlety of this piece only made it so much better for me, personally, because it was somewhat left wide to interpretation.

Good luck, Slinger! You've been giving me plenty to devour and savor, plenty to fawn over and fall in love with! It's all your hard work that keeps on satisfying our dire greed and hunger for more; yet all I can do in return is type up a review or two, but it does come from the heart, so keep on giving, alright?! ;)

-Amns.
thir13enth chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
mmmm.
"bed isn't there. that is part of the game."
"fingers leave a pebbled trail of anticipation."
"red lipstick smears on the sheets."
bravo bravo. short and sweet. if twitter art makes you write this stuff, i will protest for more tweets.