Reviews for Four Hundred Days
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
great story should keep go with it
spike'smate chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
this story is good, very good. But...its been over 4 YEARS since you updated, so i guess you have either abandoned this fic. or cant be bothered to finish it. it is SOOOOO UNFAIR to your readers (whom you BEG review) to abandon this story

I have now taken YOU OFF my fave authors list as, sadly, i believe, i may not get to see the end of this story. update sooner and i MAY put you back on. many other readers feel this way too.
spike'smate chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
half way through this and it has grabbed me...very interesting story looking great
firedrakegirl chapter 15 . 11/24/2009
More please! This story is amazing!
rkm chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
this is the second, or is it the third?, time i've re-read this, and i'm still pouting - i want to know how this wonderful story ends! i wanna know what giles finds, i wanna know how buffy and spike get back, do they ever know how they got in the past, what did the demon mean when he said buffy wasn't the slayer ... so many questions ... and chances are they'll never be answered because it's been so long since this story has been updated ...
Sesshomaru-sama's Love Slave chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Please continue the story. I really like it. I want to know how it ends.
mushmonster chapter 15 . 4/12/2006
wow, dude, like that was a really great chapter! i am sorry if i sound sarcastic,but it was really written well. i hope you update soon and to keep up the great story telling.

luv ya, lates
romanticbabysky chapter 15 . 10/22/2005
Me need more please. Feed Me! Love, love, LOVE!
Gylzgurl chapter 15 . 7/16/2005
I just found your story and I'm really loving it. I wish I found it sooner. I can't wait for the next update. Keep 'em coming. I'll be waiting.
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 15 . 11/11/2004
i have read all of your other stories and once again i say...i love this one! please update soon!
JaksinkoRe chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
are you gona finish this one
Fera chapter 15 . 5/27/2004
Love it. Please update ASAP.

Jenny
Petra chapter 15 . 5/23/2004
I want'em, count on it!
I love this story!
"Life was...perfect"
Why do I get the feeling that it's not going to last?
Update ASAP!
Mosquito chapter 15 . 5/13/2004
Like I've said before, I love this story! Please continue. I was wondering though, if you could put a few 'relationship roadblocks' or something, it's kinda lovey dovey. Fantastic story so far though.
Nova chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
Yes more chapters are good. this is turning out really good. I like this and I cant wait for the watcher to come into play.