Reviews for Online Hero
LavaLilly chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
Dame it! It's always the good ones.
AkaneShiro chapter 4 . 6/2/2017
REBORN Y U SO SWEET AF?!
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
what... Takeshi rAPED HIM?! HE SHALL DIE!

I'M GOING TO TEAR HIS LIMBS APART, ONE BY ONE, SLOWLY, NOT HESITATING, FORCEFULLY, WITH HATE. THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE OUT YOUR INSIDES FORCEFULLY RIPPING THEM OUT OF YOUR BODY LETTING YOU BLEED TO DEATH. OF COURSE, I DIDN'T FORGET THE SALT.

MAY YOU DIE A PAINFUL DEATH TAKESHI.

R.I.P

ROT IN PEACE
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Oh my, you switched between first POV and third. I mean sure you can switch POV, but usually you had stay either first or third for all characters. It makes the story flow way easier.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
AHH! Plz update!
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Si! Una cita! Lindo
Foxluna chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
I wonder how Lambo died? And all his ex-Guardians are bstards and deserve to be sent to Vindice. Even more Yamamoto since he brutally raped Tsuna! The only ones to stay are Chrome and Mukuro and i love those two all the more for staying with him.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Interesante concepto. Me llama la atención 'el cortarse' para liberar penas. Es... Algo... Una liberacion extraña. Y me gusta el R27, asi que hay varias razones por las que me agrada la historia. Me cuesta un poco entender con la narrativa que llevas, lo mas problabe que sea porque yo ocupo el traductor google para leer y eso complica mas la lectura XD
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
this seems pretty interesting.