Reviews for Beauty and The Beast
Fedski chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

OMG It is soooooo interesting! I cannot wait to read more!
Frodo Lives chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
This story is awesome! Please finish it! I want to read the end!
jupiter2005 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
please update this soon. i know it was last worked on years ago but i want to know what happens. i am enjoying this please?
StardustxAngel chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
Wow! This is really cool! I hope you update VERY soon! Btw, when will the other characters show up?
rosebudjamie chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
i like the story and can't wait for the next chapter
zSah chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
This is a wonderful twist to Beauty and the Beast. Please update soon.
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
continue it! i loe it! so plz update soon! i cant wait to read chapter 5!
Tokyo Rabbit chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
Hmm... This is a very interesting take on Beauty and the Beast. It's darker and I like it. I just hope that everything will work out okay, and I wonder what he looks like... Hope to see the next chapter, like, 5 seconds ago. Geez! You're late already.
lil-popcorngurl chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
the only way to describe this story with one word is to use the word: MILK which stands for Me-likey
Crying Ivy chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
Wonderful! _
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
Great story, but I feel, like as if you make Serena to be a snobby princess, very snobby indeed, who is beautiful, and darien to be an ugly, disfigured creature.

His kindness if so great, and I hate to see hin hurt...but please, continue.
Jewel Song chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
YAY! Good chapter! I will be checking out both of your stories! So please keep up the good work!
Sakura chapter 4 . 3/7/2003
Hi! I really liked your next chapter of Beauty and the Beast! I hope you will continue to write this and I hope it would be soon! See ya!
serena chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
hey! I just read ur most recent chapter of this fanfic and thought it was great! Write the next chapter ASAP and remember to send it in too.
MoonWonderer chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Good chapter! I'm interested in what you have planned for this and the other one. I'll read them both, of course! :) Please continue soon!