Reviews for Aftermath
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 5/17
Monks in the Himalayas. Nice. Classic Dr. Strange. What? This is Tony Stark? I almost can't tell the difference. Both are rich, genius assholes, both had a crippling medical crisis, over came it, saved the world, both are Sherlock Holmes. The only difference is that Strange's black friend betrayed him. Tony's is ever-loyal.
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 1/11
I would like to see a sequel to this! XD
Mittyadarsh chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I absolutely loved it. Please please please continue this. It would be an epic story!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Really like your interpretations of all the characters from Tony's POV

Not so sure about the part about waiting to get the evidence processed was justified, given the timeframe they were all working under. Bucky already had "shoot on sight" orders for him from the start, and when they could have cleared it up Tony attacked Bucky (with reason)
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Sweet ending! I was hoping for more at the end of the movie, so I'm glad at your little add on. Tony tried so hard to keep everybody together and then it all fell apart. I need another movie!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Well. This is cool, I like how you showed Tony's perspective for never being noticed or thanked for, literally, the many many things he did to support all of his friends even when they left. Good job (:
RoboTitaness chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I saw the movie last night... It was epic. But I'm completely upset that at the end, Tony still looked like the bad guy. Like, sure somethings he may have taken too far, but he did everything he could to actually keep the team from worse things and no one understood that. Like, there are two leaders - Steve and Tony. Steve's that front leader, but Tony's the one doing everything in the background, because - like you said - he understands the other side. Personally, if I was him, I don't think I'd ever forgive Steve. Bucky killed his parents, and Steve defended him instantly. No hesitation.

But anyways... could you include a second chapter of what Steve thinks when he sees the texts?
Tsukimine12 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016