Reviews for The Yamis of Tokyo U: Freshmen
AleCat1230 chapter 18 . 12/3/2009
amazin story! i loved how everything came together in the end also my sisters name is rhiannon and i live in ohio, i am also in a competative writing group for my school youre kinda scaring me with your connections to my life even though this was written a few years ago :~) again love your stories
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 18 . 10/27/2006
Aw, it's the end of this one. On to the next one then!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Aww...Cute. _ That was a good idea with Mai and all. Her link with Cecilia and all that, good idea. I'm surprised I didn't notice. You're right. They do share a lot in common. Ja ne. It's bedtime for me.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Heh. This is a riot. I'm loving this series. So Joey and Mai are gonna play "couple", huh? I'll read some more after math homework, otherwise mom's probably gonna blow something.
HinoteTwintailCat chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
This is going to sound wierd but... I LOVE YOU! *hugs the 'other anime'* I luv this kind of Cross-fic!
RippledWaterx3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
great job!
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Mad Crawford chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
That was great! I love all your stories!
PrinceOfHell chapter 18 . 1/15/2005
That was really good! I can't wait to read the next one!
PrinceOfHell chapter 15 . 1/13/2005
I laughed my butt off! I can't wait until I can get on the computer again and read chapter 16!
PrinceOfHell chapter 12 . 1/11/2005
I was wondering! In the last chapter, you said Ryou was Shinto, I think it was called. Do you know if he really is Shinto? If that is a real religion, too? Just wondering! Oh, and by the way, The Tale of the Child of Fate is the best series I've ever read!
PrinceOfHell chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
That was great! How many stories are in this series? Just wondereing!
StarRise chapter 18 . 12/6/2004

and fic is over, which means thatc I must go do homework. Much evil.