Reviews for Reluctant Guardians
timeends chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Pretty good. Love it.
timeends chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
Nicely written in a sad way.
timeends chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Oh boy.. whatever will happen next, i am hoping they will able to kill the bastard that did this.
SinisterChic chapter 12 . 3/28/2003
Aw, nice speech.
Leanne8582 chapter 12 . 3/28/2003
Awe. That was so beautiful. It actually made me CRY! Look! Real tears!
spikesevilsoul666 chapter 12 . 3/27/2003
That was such a good story, I'm a little sad that it is already finished. I hope you've got something else for us in store...Do you? Very good work, pet. Hugs and Blood.
irishrose2 chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
I loved your story. It was very sweet and angsty and plausible in the Buffyverse. Length was great. Long enought to the story without getting to be a monster.
SinisterChic chapter 11 . 3/22/2003
I like this story a great deal. It is cool seeing Spike and Buffy as parents. Can't wait for the epilogue.
Leanne8582 chapter 11 . 3/22/2003
Is that the end? I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
Leanne8582 chapter 10 . 3/14/2003
Good chapter. I really liked it. I can't wait for Spike and Buffy to have that "talk."
Rachel9 chapter 9 . 3/1/2003
OOh, mad Buffy on the loose! ;) Haha, I knew she'd find out, and I bet she's gonna be ticked too. Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one!
Leanne8582 chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
This is a good idea. I'm looking forward to reading more.
wolf116 chapter 9 . 3/1/2003
Rut ro Spike's gonna be pissed,he's gonna kill wes for telling her.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2003
Uh oh. Please update soon.
fastpilot chapter 8 . 2/23/2003
Spike is being characteristically idiotic about not telling Buffy Angel called, but not the way I think he's usually an idiot. She deserves to be in on this. I wonder if she won't think he's trying to protect her, a mistake the men in her life have commonly made, and not something Spike's often done-maybe never.

But a very good story.