Reviews for The Dreame
chocolate mushroom2379 chapter 14 . 2/29/2004 interesting story ... amazing ... excellent job, THUMBS UP! you should write more, perhaps a sequel?...
Jaxxine chapter 14 . 2/28/2004
A wonderful story! I loved the original idea of them being together only through a dream at first, then being together in the end. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Keep up the excellent ideas!
Snape's Witch chapter 14 . 2/28/2004
Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much for finishing this marvelous story. Snape was so perfectly in character, and Dumbledore his usual meddlesome self!
Daintress chapter 14 . 2/27/2004
Do you know, I'm not entirely convinced that Dumbledore isn't Voldemort in disguise. What an EVIL man! An absolutely brilliant story - I'm so grateful to have stumbled across it! I'll have to check and see if you've written anything else. Hope you'll take a look at my fics as well.
Red McCaslin chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
Lovely. Really great story here.
is this the end?
thank you for writing it whether this is the end or not.
KC Kee chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
i really liked this fic,
and thats surprizing, concidering that im not usually a hg/ss type of person.
just one question...
was that the end? cuz you could end it there easily, na dit would be a good ending, or you could continue wondering. ;)
Javen Green chapter 13 . 9/2/2003
Great story
CedarPineSpruce chapter 13 . 8/9/2003
Very nice! Is this it? Another chapter or a sequel perhaps? Please? :-)
Feria Nymph chapter 13 . 6/3/2003
God! That was so good! A Masterpiece!

I LOVE IT!Really too good! :)
Lynda chapter 13 . 5/1/2003
UGH! Where are you? You have left us hanging in the mist of a wonderful love sceen! This story is so nice and you could wrap it up in a few more chapters or keep us in suspense by forcing an intrusion to disrupt the lovers now that they have "found" each other again. PLEASE Continue your story!
MadMonkette chapter 12 . 4/30/2003
Great story! Please update soon! :)
Helena chapter 13 . 4/29/2003
This is a lovely story.

Update Soon!
Kryptonite chapter 13 . 4/5/2003
I couldn't stop laughing through the first half of this. Keep writing, I'll try to get a review up faster for teh next chapter. I really like this. *smiles insanely*
Alexial chapter 13 . 4/4/2003
excellent story! yay they finally gave in! realy liked the descriptions of how her feelings for him changed. cant wait for more, really hope this wasnt the ending!
ChishionoTenshi chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
Yay! Yay for love! And yay for desire. Hee-hee. I bet poor Snape can't figure out what he's going to do now. It's rather obvious she loves him. And he loves her right back. Yay!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »