Reviews for The Dreame
ChishionoTenshi chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
Yay! Yay for love! And yay for desire. Hee-hee. I bet poor Snape can't figure out what he's going to do now. It's rather obvious she loves him. And he loves her right back. Yay!
melissa chapter 13 . 4/2/2003
oh i knew that they would get back together only took a matter of time. i love this chapter. i hope you add the next one soon i cant wait to read what happens after that. good luk on this story and any others you may have

Melissa
michelline chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
What a neat idea. I love it so far.
LadyOfRohan1 chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
Thats not hte end right *whines* please write more :)
LadyOfRohan1 chapter 11 . 4/1/2003
Now that I use my brain It seems that dumbledore has a wife...could this be true? if so do we get to meet her? *excited* It could be Mcgonagall

forgive me I think I haven't eaten all day. great story

nikki
LadyOfRohan1 chapter 11 . 4/1/2003

forgive me I think I haven't eaten all day. great story

nikki
LadyOfRohan1 chapter 10 . 4/1/2003
Very good! *Applauds* I like your story and your Snape is very VERY in Character...And on a rondom thought...what if Snape isn't goin be a spy? what if he is like going on a suicide mission to like knock Voldermort off...yeah I didn't think so either but I thought I could put it out their :P
violet3 chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
really lovely. nice work.
Liz Liming chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
omg it is so good! i love it! keep up the writing! i'll b looking forward to it!
MadAboutHarry chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
Excellent as always. Can't wait to see how you resolve all of this... I eagerly await the next draft!

Kellye
llGeekGoddessll chapter 12 . 3/21/2003
your story is so good...Please update soon.
melissa chapter 12 . 3/17/2003
oh that is the best clif hanger yet. i cant wait for the next chapter. how will she take Severuses' confeshion. i do hope that it is good. but it wouldent hurt for her to get back at him for treating her so badly thoses last months.
Cee Cee chapter 12 . 3/15/2003
OMG! having he show up was a stroke of gemious! i never would have thought of that. plz update soon
mavidian chapter 12 . 3/15/2003
I would have reviewed every chapter but I was compelled onward only to be left in a state of keening anticipation at the end of Ch 12. The emotional ups and downs were realistic and poignant throughout. Where's Ch 13?
samson chapter 12 . 3/15/2003
oh this is lovely, really enjoying and so cant wait for more.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »