Reviews for The Dreame
Eveangelynn Morningstar chapter 12 . 3/14/2003
All right, I've done nothing this morning but getting completely hooked into all 12 chapters of your story! I have to know what happens next!
Madam Torsion chapter 12 . 3/13/2003
I must say I'm loving this story even more each chapter! It's got an original plotline, I'm glad someone strayed away from the overused SS/HG story lines. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dragon3 star chapter 12 . 3/13/2003
I love the story! Please post the next chapter soon!
HunnySnowBunny chapter 12 . 3/13/2003
This is turning into one of the best stories I've ever read here! I'm really enjoying it! _ I was so upset there wasn't another chapter! Keep up the great work! _
ChishionoTenshi chapter 12 . 3/13/2003
HA! Double HA! Meh-heh-heh. Poor Snape, you never do seem to get your way do you? Ah well, it is all for the best. More soon, please! I want to see what happens now!
fea chapter 11 . 3/13/2003
this is very good! i cant wait to see how severus reacts! please update soon!
May Houston chapter 11 . 3/13/2003
Sure just leave us all hanging from a cliff :) I really love your Dumbledore, he is very on character. I also love the tension you create between Severus and Hermione. It has me on the edge of my seat. Severus should make Hermione do some serious graveling before he forgives her . he he
MadAboutHarry chapter 12 . 3/13/2003
This gave me chill bumps AGAIN reading it today! I can feel their pain and it hurts!

Thank you for your kind comments; however, I disagree. This story would be wonderful whether I made little suggestions or not! You rock! :-)

Can't wait to see the resolution to this.
MadAboutHarry chapter 11 . 3/12/2003
I love it when Dumbledore meddles! What a shock for Severus. Love it!
clover chapter 11 . 3/11/2003
oh! i want more! soon! please.i hardly ever beg, so forgive me if i'm a little rusty.:)

i can't wait for the next installment
ChishionoTenshi chapter 11 . 3/11/2003
Ha! Got you Snape! And curse for not being up the other night! Tok me forever to get this thing to finally pop up, and now it's the next day! Sheesh! But yay for the story! And I can't wait to see what Snape is going to do! Or Hermione, now that she's nervous. Yay!
Kryptonite chapter 11 . 3/11/2003
That's a cliff-hanger. You aren't supposed to do cliff-hangers! *grumbles to self* Oh well. Write more quick.
tangerinekisses chapter 11 . 3/10/2003
Damn, cliffhanger. It's getting good too. Keep posting, I wuv it! _
moon chapter 11 . 3/10/2003
I really love this story a lot! You have me in great suspense. Please update soon!
Lika chapter 11 . 3/10/2003
u've got to b kiding me! u can't just stop writing and leave me here hanging! u've got to finish it ASAP! PLEASE write as soon as u can! i wanna know what happened!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »