Reviews for The Dreame
Idamae chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
This is getting REALLY good. Can't wait for the next update! What a cliffhanger
Rhianna1 chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
This is wonderful. To be with each other and yet not be. Please continue soon.
Eternal Queen chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
Wonderful! But is this a dream,or is it reality? It really is hard to tell. The tall stranger MUST be Sevvie. I would be more than willing to give crits and beta for you, if you want to e-mail me at . Keep going, your a very good write, even though the situation is rather confusing at present. Good stuff!
Kryptonite chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
Interesting. You'd get more reviews if you let anonymous people write.
Briannah chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
"Longing for knowledge"? Oh yes. Thats exacly what Im feeling at the moment. This story still confuses me a bit but since Ilike this kind of fic I dont mind. *grin*

Please go on. I need to be enlightened (sp?).

Bye Cassandra
Eternal Queen chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Interesting. What exactly is going on? And where is dearest Sevvie? Good writing though. Keep going!
MadAboutHarry chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Good buildup of tension; it is engrossing. I too want to know who and what exactly she is dreaming about-although I assume it is Severus. Chapters are a little short but if updated frequently, that isn't even too much of a problem. Please continue. You have my attention and I can't say that about the other 3 fics I've read today and not bothered to review!
Kryptonite chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
Interesting.
Eternal Queen chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Great job! If you need a betaer, or just some ideas to help u through writer's block, u'll find my e-mail address on my profile. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Is the bite mark from Sevvie?*heehee*
Kryptonite chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
What the heck? Keep writing.
Briannah chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Nice start. I really hope you going to explain things in the next chapters. You know the mark, the dream a.s.o.

Cassandra