Reviews for Satis
Crimson Proxy chapter 21 . 4/13
This entire fanfiction is beautifully written. I love selection of word choice, the aesthetic writing style, and voice. The imagery is vivid and I loved how easily the story flowed overall. (The flashbacks and story jumps were sometimes a bit confusing and I found myself going back and rereading parts I missed.) And I am a bit confused at the end with the shadow doubles and the ball of light, I loved this. (To note the tug-of-war between Alucard and Integra as he tried to decipher what was going on was absolutely perfect.) Despite it not being finished, it was amazing overall.
If this is continued, I definitely plan on reading it!
Mew Mafa chapter 21 . 3/9
The more I read, the more I (seem) to understand. What is going on, who might be behind these events. The characters, and their relationships. Even though AxI takes centre, I love that you explore her connection to Seras too.
And if I'm wrong in my theories, it's still wonderful to build them :D
Your writing is always fascinating, and your style is as good as ever. It never gets old, and just becomes better and better upon reading.
I hope you have a lovely March, and come back when you can.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 12 . 2/19
I have so waited for a chapter on this topic and am extremely pleased. These two characters needed that something extra to bring this about as they are not the usual MC's and this was done to perfection. Everything from the wordplay to their actions was straightforward, yet complex.

A great chapter and appropriately titled.
MobyDuck123 chapter 21 . 1/9
I hope this hasn't been abandoned
callmeBaby'08 chapter 3 . 11/21/2021
I'm so confused reading this
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 21 . 11/18/2021
I love this story, even though I don't understand anything. (b ᵔᵔ)b
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 11 . 11/17/2021
I love the way you write. Like in the anime, there's a lot of fancy and slightly confusing words. The writing style really fits. (oo)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2021
After years of avoiding AxI fics this masterpiece has changed my mind for good. I don’t think I’ve ever been more invested in a story this is one of the best.
MissStrange94 chapter 21 . 10/4/2021
I'm so glad I found this story, it's been a lovely trip until this last update. I devored the story in two days, and I really want more. You are amazing! Thank you so much for this lovely story, I have laughed, I have cried, and I have really enjoyed all the journey.
I hope to read you again soon.
Thanks again
CarnalClown chapter 21 . 9/10/2021
I'm looking forward to your next chapter 3
Honest Trickster chapter 21 . 5/10/2021
Ooooh I'm dying for the next chapter.
for continuing this as i also continue to pray for your happiness and well-being.
U go guuurrrl
Honest Trickster chapter 20 . 5/10/2021
Yessss thank you
Honest Trickster chapter 19 . 5/10/2021
When she's misspoke and said Seras' name instead... My heart!
Brenda Joyeux chapter 21 . 4/26/2021
Would she turned out to be half vampire or not ? That's the question. And still loving it.
CaptnDetergent chapter 21 . 4/25/2021
thank you so so much, this is amazing