Reviews for Satis
Breeze13 chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Ahhhhh this story is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Alexis chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
I’ve read this so many times since you posted it. It gave me just a moral boost I needed! Also, at the very end somehow I interpreted it that her eyeball fell out? That or it’s just the drop of blood. Either way, I can’t wait till your next update, I miss your lovely writing.
Skadarken chapter 14 . 11/4/2017
FINALLY! and you're damn right this isn't the longest chapter.

But it is still another excellent part of this rather wonderful piece of fiction. Try adding more Walter into the dynamic. Makes it even more merrier!
izorude chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
please write more, please. i love it and i need more
Caitolent chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
I was so excited to see this chapter come out. It's an excellent story. People like you remind me of why I love to read!
wen-niang chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
Thanks for the update. A drop of blood! Wow, I am more curious now. wondering what happened to the original 15-year-old Integra on this timeline.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
LOL! Awesome update! Thanks!
Leia -san chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
What could have "the drop of blood" been methaphor for?
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
LILFOC chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
I just love your writing! The relationship between Seras and Integra is beautiful.
kenny26 chapter 13 . 10/31/2017
Ever since I watched Hellsing Ultimate, I have been craving some kind of resolution to Alucard and Integra's implied romance. This story not only adheres to the canon storyline, including the 30-year absense. It takes a truly farfetched concept (47-year-old Integra in a 15-year-old body) and delivers a captivating story that promises to sate those like me. I've read this story three times and I wonder if it will be updated, but honestly I'm quite pleased that these 13 chapters exist in the first place.
Thanks for sharing.
JimmyHall24 chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
I missed this
the Honeycomb chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
I am so glad you updated! You're the only one I've found who writes I&A in a manner that seems appropriate and real. Or as real as a thing can be that is actually pure fantasy. I really enjoy reading all your I&A stories, they're in my favorites.
Cat Beats chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
I'm glad to see a. Update, regardless of the time it took! I'm glad you found a better job, it's always good to like what you do. Happy Halloween!
Kyah-chang chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
HELP ! The way u described the confused and desperate feelings from Alucard towards Integra moved me almost to cry. This Alucard remind me the Snow White Alucard, desperate and passionate and fragile. And this Integra is so responsive without being a lot out of chatacter and massive... And I'm in love with both. I love the bond btw Seras and Integra and How cute our little could be at every moment. And I missed u Thank u for this chapter and this history.
LILFOC chapter 13 . 10/17/2017
This story is amazing, I love how you write everyone (though Alucard making out with '15 year old' Integra is a little baffling but makes sense in a way).
Will a younger Pip make an appearance any time soon in this tale?
Can't wait to read more!
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »