Reviews for Satis
the Honeycomb chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
I am so glad you updated! You're the only one I've found who writes I&A in a manner that seems appropriate and real. Or as real as a thing can be that is actually pure fantasy. I really enjoy reading all your I&A stories, they're in my favorites.
Cat Beats chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
I'm glad to see a. Update, regardless of the time it took! I'm glad you found a better job, it's always good to like what you do. Happy Halloween!
Kyah-chang chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
HELP ! The way u described the confused and desperate feelings from Alucard towards Integra moved me almost to cry. This Alucard remind me the Snow White Alucard, desperate and passionate and fragile. And this Integra is so responsive without being a lot out of chatacter and massive... And I'm in love with both. I love the bond btw Seras and Integra and How cute our little could be at every moment. And I missed u Thank u for this chapter and this history.
LILFOC chapter 13 . 10/17/2017
This story is amazing, I love how you write everyone (though Alucard making out with '15 year old' Integra is a little baffling but makes sense in a way).
Will a younger Pip make an appearance any time soon in this tale?
Can't wait to read more!
Caitolent chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
This story is one of my favorites of all time. Well-written, descriptive, and in my opinion, everyone is wonderfully in-character.
Leia -san chapter 13 . 7/26/2017
I truly love this story. Your character portrayal is spot on and the storyline so gripping. Love the way Alucard found out about the 'dream'. Looking forward to the next chapter.
poisoniceblade chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
Man this boy is creepy
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2017
I really need the next chapter. Like. Really. Like. Now. Im dying to know what happens. Love the way u describe the feelings
Veronica chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Amazing!
mdoons chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
You're writing is so beautiful. I fell in love with Integra's articulate narrative and I hope to read more from you. :-) 3
Breeze13 chapter 13 . 7/3/2017
I just now have found this story... And it's so fantastic! I'm desperately waiting for the next chapter!
Pink chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Wow! Amazing story :D
odango88 chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
This story is incredible! I love how you're dealing with Walter's relationship with Alucard, and the twist with young Seras! I can hardly wait to read more.
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
I shall favorite this.
Lady Blackhat chapter 13 . 6/25/2017
Well worth the wait. Love this story so much and can't tell you how thrilled I was to see a new chapter posted! Thanks for sharing.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »