Reviews for Satis
kitsuneluvuh chapter 13 . 6/19/2017
I cannot express how much I truly love this story. It's beautiful, complex, titillating... REALLY loving the burn of Integra's and Alucard's relationship. Honestly, I usually prefer Seras/Alucard stories, but this is my favorite Hellsing fanfic hands down. Amazing. Seriously, it took me like an hour to read this chapter because I was savoring each sentence. Wow.
Alexis chapter 13 . 6/19/2017
Well we finally got the crème de la crème of this story, and it is perfect.
Chades chapter 13 . 6/19/2017
AhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Ok, done. But that was pretty much my reaction when I saw the update announcement over on tumblr. This was totally worth the wait and uhhhh, so pretty. I'm still ridiculously fond of this story (and term break approaches so who knows, maybe I'll finally find a few days do actually doodle something.)
maidengarnet chapter 13 . 6/19/2017
You've updated this story! I'm so happy! I was literally just contemplating rereading it again last night.
Kyah-chang chapter 12 . 6/18/2017
Miss u so much... This Alucard is so real and tangible... I'm in love. Thank u. 3
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 12 . 5/24/2017
Great update! Love the redo of the series :)
CripplingWriting chapter 12 . 5/2/2017
I've been reading all of your stories in a shamefully short time and I can't get one of them out of my mind, awake or asleep. I LOVE every piece you've written. Though I don't care much for Alucard x Integra in canon, you've added such layers to the canon story, opened my mind to highly plausible ideas, that I now think I'm a hardcore shipper. I love your portrail of all the characters, your beautiful language and the wonderful plots your stories provides. These stories are all far too easy to get invested too deep in to be healthy, but would anyone want it any other way? I sincerely doubt it. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for sharing these stories with us!
darpa-air-force chapter 12 . 4/16/2017
I really want her to come clean to Alucard and Walter about her "dream"
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2017
And once again you have rendered me speechless. You remain, as usual, my favorite author
Leia -san chapter 12 . 4/13/2017
Am I seeing unicorns or did I just read new chapter of my fav ff? Yay another great chapter :D Look forward to reading more.
bulletsforvalent chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
What a beauty i have stumbled upon!
I am grateful that i have read it. You, mam, writes amiably! And i like it that you also write from alucard point of view. Rarely i enjoy it. Take your time, but im looking forward for more entertaining chapters
Gray-Chan Fallen chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
I am really loving this series so much, and the way you write si so perfect! Ahhh, I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm so curious about Alucard and Integra, but I do feel a bit bad that Alucard cannot know yet that this Integra died and now has a second chance. It's so good, keep it up~!
la-novh94 chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
Omg, this is more awesome chapter last chapter. I want see more, i wish your job is good For you
Gin-san needs his parfait chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
Brilliant writing.
You know, you actually made me cry once during this. You are of the sort that make writing into an art.
So don't ever stop, whatever you do.
Skadarken chapter 12 . 3/30/2017
Can't wait to see Alucard and Integra's courtship shenanigans.
Once again, you have delivered a beautiful chapter. Absolutely love the interaction between Integra and Alucard.
Wonder if Walter's gonna get a heart attack... Ah well, he's been getting shocked day after day. He can take it.
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »