Reviews for Satis
AmericanWildDog chapter 12 . 3/29/2017
My precious babies, integra and Seras, they don't have enough people protecting them. Why can't I protect them!?
hellsing-ing chapter 12 . 3/28/2017
your writing is simply amazing. just even your way with words - maannnn, you inspire me to step my game all the way up!
ArabellaEthereal chapter 12 . 3/28/2017
your writing is so fucking beautiful.
words cannot convey how ecstatic i am to see your words on my screen.
Alexis chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
It's amazing how well you still manage to preserve the continuity of the story in our heads. It's like I never stopped reading. This is lovely, and the last part is, quite symbolic.
TheCheshireCat01 chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter; I hope to read more soon :)
catsvrsdogscatswin chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
I've been following your story through for a while (and I must commend you, it's really quite excellent), but I do have one question; what direction, if any, are you trying to take this? For example, will the story simply continue through Integra as a youngster, or will the story progress into the actual canon series itself?
kitsuneluvuh chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
God I love your writing.
Nemoskull chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
wow. you truelly have a tallent for telling a story at the right pace. not to fast, but pleasently fast. ive lost count of how many stories make me wade through 100k just to get any progress.
the best paced story ive read...in a very long time. published or otherwise.
Captain James H00K chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
I still wonder what she will do about Walter when the time comes. Also, what will become of Seras when she reaches maturity? Will she want to work for Integra still or do her own thing? Will she still be turned into a vampire regardless of what she does? When will Alucard realize that his Countess loves him just as much as she loves her Count? Hope these will be answered in later chapters.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
Oh! I squealed when I saw the update. Totally see why it took so long. You truly did pour your soul into this chapter. Trying to describe your writing, I struggle for the words. It captures not only my mind, but plays at the heart. You captured the characters inner struggles so well. It's simple to say, oh if she offered, Alucard would just kiss her, to see him freeze at the chance. Oh so good. Seras so sweet. Integra so, not sure of the right word. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
Good luck with your new job and I hope you have a nice spring as well! :)
I'm so glad you updated.

I LOVE it when Integra tells Seras she loves her best. It melts my heart how you've written their relationship to be so close. It is so special to have two women as comrades without the drama of coming together because of one man (I hate that). Even with Seras 2.0 their relationship is beautiful. Thank you. THANK YOU.
impr0mptu chapter 11 . 3/7/2017
For the love of all christendom, write more! This id beautiful!
Darkashura chapter 11 . 3/1/2017
I, also, have followed this story so far with unrelented fervor. this is truly stunning and one between the rare ones that are of impeccable high quality. you are able to maintain the true characteristics of all persons involved and give us a fresh new addition to their innerworlds only you know how to write.

I can't wait to see what else resides in that beautiful mind of yours.
I'm definitely hooked!
lovesrain chapter 11 . 2/28/2017
this story is the shit dude! I freaking love it! I can NOT wait for your next chapter! :3
lovesrain chapter 7 . 2/28/2017
this story is so fucking magical and perfect. I love it T.T
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »