Reviews for Satis
Alexis chapter 11 . 1/19/2017
Well now you're just teasing us with one-shots, this chapter was temptation all on its own as well.
I love the way Alucard is suddenly the one to shy away, it makes perfect sense that his defenses would go up in this situation.
Morana chapter 10 . 1/16/2017
I'm not surprised that I love this story so much... after all, you are the one who wrote "Snow White", my favourite Hellsing story. I lost the link to "Satis" some time ago and I can't tell you how happy I was to find it again and to read three chapters at once. Bliss! I love the pairing Alucard/ Integra and the way you built the relationship between Integra and Seras here is perfect. Plus, I've always wanted to read a story with time-travel in it (Integra going back in time to when she was younger or even during the war, to meet another version of Alucard). This isn't exactly what I was looking for, but it's still wonderful and an incredibly pleasant surprise. I can hear the characters and see their actions, just like in a good book. I hope you will update the story soon. Thank you! And please take care of yourself.
Nanouchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Hello,

You've converted me to the AxI ship all the way to heaven.
I love you.

Goodbye.

PS : please do not ever give up on writing. Too much talent you have, awesome writer *thumbs up*
Skadarken chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
This was a fun chapter. The interactions between the characters was really good. Definitely looking forward to more of it.

Could you write up a part about Integra's interaction with the Round Table. Definitely wanna see the reactions of those tossers. ;)
compa16 chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
Getting better every time I read it
compa16 chapter 8 . 1/2/2017
Oh I must read more you have such a way with words just ..wow bravo to you
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
i love you and happy new year. i love you again
KuroiKuroi chapter 10 . 1/1/2017
Happy new year!
**Hands u a generous cup of my tears from binge reading**
Cheers
Leia -san chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
This fic is amazing! Wonderful even! And I am shaking with excitement and anticipation to find out whether Alucard has found out Integra's dream and how much of it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
These are amazing. Such a unique story. It works so well. Wonderful writing. Thank you.
AmericanWildDog chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
The way integra and Seras just interact has me ready to cry. I love them so much together as close friends or even sisters and the way Integra just vows to protect her and make her happy is the sweetest thing I've ever read.
Also Walter warming up to Seras was so cute.
I love this chapter and I look forward to the next!

Happy writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
This is an amazingly believable story, I can't wait to see where you're going with it :)
kitsuneluvuh chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I literally savor your update. I love this so much. Like a 5 pound block of chocolate.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
Oh happy! Christmas came early for me with this chapters arrival. So intrigued with how this story may go.
Hope you feel better! Only a few months till spring.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
Great update! And wow that's a late time to update!

I am very curious to see if Alucard and Walter will figure it out :)
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »