Reviews for Satis
Cat Beats chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
I hope you are feeling better, and I am glad you had fun with Pokémon! I have not played any of the recent ones besides GO, but that's just me and most of the world. It's good to see Seras getting what she deserves. I hope Alucard has some plans in mind to find out what is going on with Integra. Thanks as always for the new update!
Sunset Nightfall chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
This chapter just made me cry... I can feel the love in this chapter so much... SO. MUCH. LOVE. I can't wait for more! Seras here is so adorable! She's like marshmallow! I mean her cheeks could be as soft as marshmallows due to Integra's pinching. CUTE! I got the feels on this. More like mixed emotions. I feel so happy because of the adorable scenes but the sad parts makes me wanna... Imma cry myself to sleep now. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Alexis chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
This was a joy to read, and I hope you're feeling better!
Finishing books can have the same effect...
There's so much tension here it's delicious, and I can't till it manifests in more romance
Anthem of the Night chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
Integra you're so badass, and Seras is adorable. I love this fic, but I'm slightly afraid for the future.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
I just love walter in this, please include him more
Mevneriel chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Wonderful chapter. I cant wait for Walter to start to figure out what is happening like Alucard is.
GirlWhoLovesFanfiction chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
One of the best things about writing, and one of the key points that you have nailed down, is the author's ability to add tension into their work.

And by God, do you add tension.

With each chapter, the reader is captured by your writing style. It combines a gorgeous helping of symbolism, melancholia, and fiery passion. The characters' emotions as they are drawn into the thick of the plot are palpable, and they are so three-dimensional that they leap off the page. The interactions between the characters are pure gold. From the protective affection that Integra gives Seras and the adoration that she receives in return, from the frustrated love she feels for Alucard that she never could quite allow to show during the decade in which she blossomed into the leader of Hellsing and the complex way in which Alucard loves her back, and finally to the way Integra still loves Walter even though it's obvious that she hasn't quite forgiven the "ghost" just yet. This kind of emotional tension spot-on, and adds such a beautifully unique twist to your stories. Hellsing in itself is a wonderful anime/manga, but at times it seems a little larger than life. With the way you delve into each and every character (not even just the main ones- even minor characters get their spot in the sun), you make them seem so deliciously real. And with the way you capture everyone so accurately, I almost wonder if you've somehow found a way to break into their fictional world and interview them yourself!

At the end of every chapter, you leave your readers on the edge of their seats. I, among many, many others, can hardly wait for the next installment!

(One thing that I did notice in here that I thought was really cool/strange was the character named Dylan. Wasn't he Alucard's valet from Snow White, too?)
xXSedationXx chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Nice. I'm very much looking forward to more of this story.
Delphine Pryde chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
Awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
Wonderful story!
mrchosix chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I REALLY like your style of writing. You know, how you string words/sentences together is so lyrical, poetic and sometimes gives this odd melancholy, longing feelings. And since Hellsing is full of complicated, troubled and twisted personas with tragic backgrounds, I love that this is a character-driven kind of story. Your characterization of Integra both in this and other stories are so spot-on - ever the proud, elegant, kind-hearted iron maiden. Up until now, Integra stoic stances toward other characters are completely understandable; there're too many unresolved issues between them, at least in her own mind. Love, hate, loneliness and betrayal are all overwhelming emotions after all.
As for your Alucard, hmm …how do I say this? ...AXI is my favorite couple from the series and most of their interactions from your other story (Snow White) made perfect sense… but may be less attractive in the canon setting? I mean, If my memory serves me right, what’s drawn me to these two characters many many years ago was this weird sense of push and pull between them. Alucard may go berserk, sadistic and diabolical later in the series but normally, he retains a calm, mysterious, otherworldly aura about him; we hardly know what he is thinking, not to mention how he FEELS about other people. We know he is loyal to Integra and respect her but other than that…almost nothing. His behavior towards her shifts between manipulating, protecting, testing, praising and back to manipulating. Maybe this is why I felt a bit off with your version of Alucard, his obsession and devotion to Integra have made their encounters a little less charging and appealing to me.
That friendly criticism aside, I truly enjoy your writing; it brings me back some fond memories. …So I googled some of my fanarts the other day and quite surprised all of them are still there. Although It’s been years since I draw anything, because of your inspiring works… I might make another artwork again for old times’sake LOL. Well, if you feel like it, try kronos254 or hellhound254 on google and check out some of my ancient AXI artworks. I was so crazy about it at the time so there are quite a bunch of them.
Okay, I’ll stop now. Sorry if my comment is a bit too long, I’m normally a silent reader and this is my first time leaving review. Also, I do hope it’s coherent enough for you since English is not my first language. Anyways, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your next update. :D
Nemoskull chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
this is the best fic ive read in a while. i must have more.
Nemoskull chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
oh my god oh my god ohmygodohmygod!
this is so awesone! please finish it. subbed.
la-novh94 chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
After the previous chapter, it occurred to me that seras would join hellsing and in a serious mission wounded, hoping to see how important seras is for integra would offer to convert it, seras would accept and that would mean that it was always the destiny of victory to become In vampire xD

But i dont know is tour fic and i loved
Zhanna chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
All this story - from the first chapter - is absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »