Reviews for Satis
Chades chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
AHHHHHH!
These updates are always such a treat. The salt, oh the salt. It's amazing.
I live for everyone being confused by Integra's behaviour. It is *awesome*
Alucard thinking about that kiss, muahahaha.
Yesss.
Walter is gonna lose his composure if this goes on for much longer. ;D (Naw, manners are too important, right?)
Integra wearing that coat A
Gosh, why do I no longer have time to draw. (As well as the doorway scene- playing with light and shadow would've been fun)
Seras is such a lil bean. 3

Loooved it and I hope you'll be able to relax a bit and get some rest. :3
BKTD.CHILI.CHBK.ERERI.SSNR chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I love your fic, super. I hope to freaking God that Alucard x Integra is the ending of this fic and not just they are the ending but better to have a very HAPPY ENDING for them both. Keep up the super great work, I love it and I love AxI.
Priest of Pain chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Well, aren't you thrilled, Walter?
He's like an old, proud house cat that suddenly gets a kitten thrown into his face (or rather finds it lounging on his favourite spot). With the twist that the kitten is even older and more settled than him.
The coat is a nice mirror of that moment and this time Integra plays mirthfully with both of them.
Makes me wonder if the constellation was similar when Athur was alive, with the difference of him being the parentalish figure.

Alucard's probably still standing in Carters' office. I'm eager to see what conclusions he'll draw.

Oh and what a beautiful flashback-scene! How thought descended into memory ...
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Oh my, love it! The first couple of paragraphs. Alucard thoughts about kissing, how his mouth was only used for death. Amazing. In all the fics where those two have kissed, wish there was more, I don't think that thought has been expressed.
Michelle chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
I think that this was my favore chapter so far!
Loved the flasbacks!
Seras s adorable and I love hw Integra hass a soft side for her.
I need more Alucard yumminess though! That not-kiss was a tease!
Sunset Nightfall chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Integra... Never. I mean NEVER make her angry. I actually wanna cry in her situation. She's been so strong without any rest from it. And now that she has a second chance, she'll take grasp on it and again, be stronger than before. Darn. She's such an amazing woman. I feel bad for Alucard and Walter... They're like... her... 'fathers'. Or Alucard may be her secret admirer (obvious enough). LOL. I wanna cry for Walter though because he has a different psychology... Well, anyways, I'll be waiting for the upcoming chapters again! Wiiieee! *Can't wait!*
Cat Beats chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
I am glad to see an update, no matter if it is short or long. I enjoyed the POV of Alucard, as it gave a interesting look into his state of mind. I have a feeling Walter is going to have some problems coming up, but I'll have to wait and see! I hope you find more energy and time to do what you like doing.

Thanks as always,
Me
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Great update :)
Skadarken chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Loved the way you portrayed the interaction between Integra and Walter. Seemed sooo Integra. Shows that she was "bred" for it. Not sure if it means resentment or mere acceptance, though. The last line in the chapter really struck a chord.
Thanks for this chapter. See ya on the next one
Alexis chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Your writing always makes me smile! And her sharp wit with Walter is exactly what he deserved to hear. I think this is the first time where we hear things from Alucard's perspective in this fic, well his feelings and all. It's a refreshing change.
I'm starting to think the gloomy weather makes everyone a bit more tired.
ILoveIntegra chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
As you can see my name it say a lot. Thank goodness for someone to appreciate my Integra to make her an awesome fanfic. I really love to have her and Alucard together, thank you so much for giving that wish of mine and for the wonderful way you depicts the whole characters, the beauty of the story and the amazing way to write it. Hope to see more Alucard and Integra moment. That kiss, you really gave this droughtiness heart of mine an oasis. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH.
la-novh94 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
OMFG!
Yeeeees!
Im so happy, integra go back for seras. Now go for pip xD i know its to much. And the kiss 3
Oh i love you. Please continúe.
Mevneriel chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
Beautiful chapter. Integra's inner monologue is so fitting to her true age and so beautiful in it's inner thoughts.
Priest of Pain chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Ah, how bold! I love it, love it, love it! Overdue for her and rash for him, haha...it seems she has broken something in Alucard. Poor guy, he seemed to be in such an laid-back, playful mood and it shifted so suddenly when he remembered the talk with Walter and his own frustrations. Throw in the dawn and voilá.
"His eyes were so red, Integra almost feared they would drop as tears." Just why?! ;_; Again I have to praise everything and everyone that appeared in this chapter (the introspection!), but the greatest thing from beginning to end were your nice, but never overdone descriptions of bodily movement, interactions with objects (the coffin! The Coat! The knifes!) and touching (the appreciation and protection of seras living body!) ... or lack thereoff. (sensing, not feeling or seeing. ducking under the arm! gripping the chair as he wouldn't dare to grip her, haha) Have you noticed that Alucard and Integra never truly touch in the anime?
Chades chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Again, this was wonderful! There were quite a few lines in this that I adored and ahhh that last bit. Kill me now, I feel like I need to clutch my chest and sink dramatically to the floor.
Sigh