Reviews for Satis
la-novh94 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
OMFG!
Yeeeees!
Im so happy, integra go back for seras. Now go for pip xD i know its to much. And the kiss 3
Oh i love you. Please continúe.
Mevneriel chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
Beautiful chapter. Integra's inner monologue is so fitting to her true age and so beautiful in it's inner thoughts.
Priest of Pain chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Ah, how bold! I love it, love it, love it! Overdue for her and rash for him, haha...it seems she has broken something in Alucard. Poor guy, he seemed to be in such an laid-back, playful mood and it shifted so suddenly when he remembered the talk with Walter and his own frustrations. Throw in the dawn and voilá.
"His eyes were so red, Integra almost feared they would drop as tears." Just why?! ;_; Again I have to praise everything and everyone that appeared in this chapter (the introspection!), but the greatest thing from beginning to end were your nice, but never overdone descriptions of bodily movement, interactions with objects (the coffin! The Coat! The knifes!) and touching (the appreciation and protection of seras living body!) ... or lack thereoff. (sensing, not feeling or seeing. ducking under the arm! gripping the chair as he wouldn't dare to grip her, haha) Have you noticed that Alucard and Integra never truly touch in the anime?
Chades chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Again, this was wonderful! There were quite a few lines in this that I adored and ahhh that last bit. Kill me now, I feel like I need to clutch my chest and sink dramatically to the floor.
Sigh
Ayame99 chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
I'm enjoying seeing how this story continues to grow flesh out. Cannot wait to see where this goes and it's fun to keep guessing lol! I loved the moment Walter kicked Alucard's coffin and I laughed out loud at their banter. As for Integra and Seras... it's such an important aspect of Hellsing during that 30 year period and it's amazing to see how you acknowledge their relationship in lieu of that time skip. And it's wholly believable that Integra would be so close to her like this. It warms my heart. And it warms my heart that she went to get her from the orphanage! Aww! There's something about this story that reminds me of one of my favourite books about a woman who's future is altered by a time traveler, who ultimately falls in love with her. And that's awesome! Can't wait for more. Happy writing!
Rut chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Ohhhh, you'll make me a master in waiting for your next chapters. And yet again you've wrotw scenes I wish I could paint. Please continue with your materpieces.
AmericanWildDog chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Integra telling that guy off for not caring that a pedophile was practically stalking the kids was amazing! Yeah get someone who can actually do there job!

While i know, in theory, taking Seras out of the orphanage might turn into something entirely different than what her fate would have been in the original universe. Could be good or it could be bad. I don't know.
All i'm trying to say is that it is making me think. Like really think. Also so much bonding and friendship between the two and it's making me smile with joy.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
I treasure your updates.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Oh! What a lovely treat! Loved how it ended. Integra kissed him!
Alexis chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
I love the way you captured them all like lost children. Because they really are like that aren't they? But you've seriously outdone yourself and that last part was so heart-breakingly beautiful. Happy Halloween!
Sunset Nightfall chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
*Can't wait for the following chapter* My heart is depraved of this. I don't know what to say. Damn. Poor all of them! *cries all my tears* Seriously can't wait for what's next.
Anthem of the Night chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
This is an amazing story. Please please PLEASE don't discontinue it or put it on a permanent hiatus. It's so good, the plot the characters it's all so good! And a very Happy Halloween to you too.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Great update and aww wish she could tell him :)

Will Seras still end up a vampire when she is older?
Katari chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
I will definitely draw some scenes from this chapter. Wow, WOW I SAY WOW!
you're amazing. I love you. I ADORE YOU! You've made this halloween eevee wonderful. God bless you beautiful!
Skadarken chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
This review is the same as your end note. What should I leave when I love every chapter that comes my way... When I continue reading the story just because I'm another fan of your writing. But still, as you said good things must go on. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this chapter. See ya on the nest update
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »