Reviews for Satis
kat chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
lovin it so far, can't wait to see some romance between alucard and integra! bookmarked!
Marie Phantom chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
Wohoo! Hello Seras! Love this chapter, I really like the dynamic between Seras and Integra, it would have been fascinating to see the 30 years between Alucard's disappearance and return. It's so good to see them reunited.
MP
Chades chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
;_;
That last line killed me.
Goodybe
I am dead

(I didn't know I wanted young Integra and tiny human Seras to meet until now.)
Sunset Nightfall chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
I really love this fic. It brings out all the emotions Integra doesn't want to show her people. We all know how she gets a cigar and hides her emotions. But this...! Integra is the type of person who only lets few people to get close to her and when they do get close to her, she has this special bind with them. And damn. I wanna cry on this (but my tears doesn't fall; I can't cry easily. LOL) Can't wait for more. I mean. I'll DEFINITELY wait for this no matter how long it'll take to update. So much love in this fic.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Great update, interesting move for integra to go after seras, but it was great! Thanks!
zolmana chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Hmm...Interesting development! I can't wait to see what child Seras will be like and will that change her fate of becoming a vampire?
Priest of Pain chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
I hoped, but didn't expect that Integra will search out Seras so soon. Isn't she afraid of altering her development or worse, their relationship to come?
It will be really interesting to see if she'll remain human... and how Alucard will react.

I don't think I've ever commented on your story. It unites everything I love and it is done in a masterful manner. The attention to the surroundings, the mood, the sidecharacters, the wellplaced changes of level, the shifting and coexisting layers of relationships and the weight of gestures are among my favourite aspects. And of course the tangibility of time, which is a huge theme in Hellsing. So about everything, haha. Thank you so much for writing this!
Alexis chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Oh this was so precious! You set their meeting spot perfectly. And their meeting was so heartfelt! Please don't make us wait too long.
speedfanatic05 chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
I don't know how I missed reviewing this chapter but I'm going to make amends now.

Complication is a tame word to explain or even express what Integra's going through and not to mention the slight glimpses of Walter's mindset. Although unknown to the previous Integra, this new incarnation is wearily aware of the deceit and she's battling with that knowledge, knowing that even at this point, Walter's deceptive facade is firmly in place. How to interact with him with this knowledge... Never a more complex decision than that.

I remain in awe of how deftly you handle the characterizations, especially Integra. She's in a curious position and you handle that complexity in such outstanding manner.

Excellent work, as always!
Memmie Cheyenne chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Oh my, that was wonderful to read! So, so good, thank you for your lovely writing! Looking forward to more :)
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Neat! Love the conversation in the rain at the beginning. You captured them in the aftermath perfectly. This is going to be good. How will history change? :)
Skadarken chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
AWE SOME.
That's all I got to say. No hyper extended review waxing on and on when we both know we read and write for our own enjoyment. One word only. End of review.

There are two few fics showing the interaction between Seras and Integra. Definitely wanna see your take on it.
When can I expect the next one?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
I am actually crying right now. I mean this was just so touching and heartbreaking at the same time! I always loved the relationship between these two and it was never explored during the thirty years they were together but we can safely assume they grew very close to the point they considered each other sisters and stuff like this just makes me want to wrap both of them in a blanket and never let any harm come to them!
Skadarken chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
This is one uber cool fic. Love to see where you take this.
When can I expect the next chapter?
Sunset Nightfall chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
I've been reading this chapter for the nth time. "Walter, you know I love you right?breaks my heart. Walter is like her Father and brother (I believe/in my opinion, Arthur adopted him)
In my opinion and how I see Walter, he sees Integra as his own daughter and Integra feels the same; him being like her father/brother/guardian. But there was something that Walter has been hidinghis fears or possibly, jealousy when Alucard becomes closer to Integra. The poem by Nichita St─ânescu and Alucard's answer to her. This made me roll and squeal on every bed in the house. I'd like to see him pestering Integra or interrogate her until he finds out what she's hiding (but I think there's a danger when he does that OR maybe enlighten them of the future events.)
I want more fluff in the following chapters. LOL. I love this chapter so much. I'll read it again and again. XD
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »