Reviews for Satis
Fionavar009 chapter 19 . 2/17
You are spoiling us with all those chapters! Honestly im shooketh, been following this fic for like 2 or 3 years now. And I truly treasure every single new chapter, its honestly the highlight of the year for me. There hasnt been a single other fanfic whos new chapters im looking forward to as much as this one, and ive been reading for a looong time. No matter how long the next chapter takes, be it months or even years, imma be there till the very end when this fic reaches its finish.
Gin-san needs his parfait chapter 19 . 2/17
The prose is wonderful. the characters are themselves and their emotions are so well depicted that i can taste them.
Your writing is compelling and I thank you for sahring it.
the Honeycomb chapter 19 . 2/16
This... I liked this chapter. But I also like every chapter? How lovely that we're starting to clearly see the parallels between Integra and Alucard's nature.
tatutu chapter 19 . 2/16
hmmm so many questions you had put on the table rn akfjkd Walter's reaction for some reason stuck up to me and yeah it was sus, now who's the moving the strings in the back i wanna knoww ahhhh glad to see you're motivated to continue and i'll be here supporting in the back ajjajas
Brenda Joyeux chapter 19 . 2/16
The more I read the more I love it. Now one question though. If Alucard can read blood why haven't he seen where this Integra come from since he had drank or at least licked her blood ? Another thing . Since Integra doesn't have that kind of power to travel back in time , who is the culprit and what for? Are they using her for only a limited of time so that once her mission done , unknowingly, she can't refuse their request and better discarded her easily ?
lop90ful1 chapter 17 . 1/31
I know its not the orginal autors profile but i gotta say story was good at the start than good a bit after Seras moved in but than it just got confusing and to spicy loosing the aim of its original goal with to much filler and metaphors.
the Honeycomb chapter 18 . 1/31
Woo, loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter, I have no idea what Integra's actions will bring and that's what makes me so eager for the next chapter.
kaliyuga19 chapter 18 . 1/29
I have no idea what the f is going on but I am with you on this journey. Weird dietary choices indeed!
Brenda Joyeux chapter 18 . 1/29
The first time I have seen the sentence "When you look into the abyss it stares back into you" , it was in a French recueil of Lovecraft and friends shorts stories .
Eurydice Anstice chapter 18 . 1/29
This piece of work keeps getting better and better with each update. The sound I'd made when I saw the notification for it in my emails was not human. I love absolutely everything about Satis, your writing is so indescribably pleasant and heart stopping and melancholic, and it scratches a mental itch I had no idea was there.

A song I can absolutely recommend that has a similar tone to Satis (in my opinion) is Burning Sea by Daniel Spaleniak.
tatutu chapter 18 . 1/29
not you talking abt odd eye from Dreamcatcher and i was hearing to it the whole chapter ಥ‿ಥ oh my God wind blows lyrics fits this chapter a lot too right? i can't i won't say much i super enjoy this fic thank you so much
Jeune Circe chapter 17 . 1/24
You are killing me so slowly.
I’m slow, I still don’t understand what’s happening.
Was it Alucards laughter in the forest? Is Dylan the real threat? Is this all real or a dream?
I’m desperate for the next chapter.
Jeune Circe chapter 17 . 1/24
You are killing me so slowly.
I’m slow, I still don’t understand what’s happening.
I’m desperate for the next chapter.
gracefalling4 chapter 17 . 1/21
I am enjoying your work. You have such a profound grasp of the characters as I saw /read them from the manga and anime. Truly a rare find in many fanfiction. I would buy this as a chapter by chapter installment book. Please let me know if you have a patreon account so I can support your work on this and other life endeavours. I am a married 25 year old teacher in Georgia, with a toddler and a low paycheck, but I think you have great talent and would love to speak with you about your work and support you in it as so many young people struggle to make time for their creative talents with all the fear and stress of 2020. I am but also speak Romanian, and thoroughly enjoyed your use of one of my favorite poems. If you feel any inclination to message back and forth with me, my number is 404-769-6810.
F.maiden chapter 17 . 1/12