Reviews for Satis
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Cool update! Thanks! Will integra ever tell allucard that she is from the future?
Alexis chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Oh I need fluff too! This reminds me of the philosophy of simulacra and simulation(postmodern French philosophy). I love these slow and twisted interactions. The tension is so beautifully palpable, and the moral dilemma is so poignant. Though I still wonder where she's going and what she's planning to do. Visit an old grave perhaps? The gun would be carried either way... I think she's trying to see if the way she treats Walter would affect him as a traitor. Perhaps on some point she blames herself too.
Sunset Nightfall chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm loving the literature you put in the story. Nichita Stanescu is a really amazing author and I loved the poem in the previous chapter. There are more of his poems that can relate to AxI. Is Integra gonna play the piano in the next chapter? Or is she gonna play the games she and Alucard play? I love their game. I suddenly want to listen to classical music, specifically 'Immortal Beloved' by Beethoven. Another 'perfect' combination for AxI. LOL.
Sunset Nightfall chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Next chapters PLEASE! Integra was given a second chance. This means, she'll be able to do something before the inevitable end. I find this very cute and touching. I wanna cry whenever she and Walter has some Family moments since Walter is her almost-father figure. I love the part where Walter gets annoyed when Integra and Alucard has some sweet and gentle moments together. He's acting like a strict father to Integra. Hahahahahaha. I love this.
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
will seras appeared like a child adopted.
la-novh94 chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
Oh my god, integra is so badass.
Walter and Alucard fight like kids xD
And the poem is like awww so sweet.
I hope you can sleep and continuos this awsome fic :3
Kyah-chang chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
3 this history ...
Cat Beats chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Thanks as always for the great chapter. I liked the insight into Walters mindset. I wouldn't mind seeing those type of segments for other characters as well. Go to bed.
Elena chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
I think... no, I know that I'll love this story as much as I love "Snow White". You are incredibly talented. Thank you for writing them and for using a Romanian poem! It's always a nice surprise to see bits and pieces of my language in a Hellsing story, especially if the correct words are used. All the best!
Damien chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING? I eagerly await updates!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
So glad you updated! Definitely one of the best Hellsing fanfics I've read.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Two things:
1. The bit where Integra asked Seras in a flashback about why she wasn't enough to make Walter want to stay resonated with me on such a personal level, I teared up. This is a brilliant story, as are all your others.
2. You use such obscure references! I absolutely love that you're so knowledgeable of different texts and media, such as the Lanling prince story in Snow White (among many other references you made in that fic). But I'm curious: where did you find the Romanian poem? It fits so well, I'm astonished!
Alexis chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
And the cup of Darjeeling that started it all appears again. Frankly I feel like a child that's been spoiled with a treat every time you post a chapter, because it's getting so rare these days! And the result is a lovely mix of imagery and feeling. What I loved the most was the way she fired her former instructor, it's such a simple yet telling thing, that I find immensely fascinating. I can't wait to see where this goes.
AmericanWildDog chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
This is such a good story!
Memmie Cheyenne chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
I don't believe I've reviewed Satis yet and I apologize for that because, like Snow White, I think it is wonderful! I can't wait to see how this new timeline plays out. Very much enjoy your writing style but please get some rest! And I agree autumn sounds amazing right now.
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »