Reviews for Satis
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Thank you so much for another chapter. Loved the poem. If Integra is cracking already, how will she keep it up much longer? Was wondering if she will remember Seras childhood, her parents murder. Was trying to think if timeline wise if that has taken place or not.
Chades chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
This was wonderful! Absoultely wonderful. I never considered that Alucard may have taught Integra to speak Romanian but now that you brought it up I was just grinning and going "yeeess!"
Also: Muahaha, Walter. Serves you right. That happens when you betray people.
Integra is love. I mean, "cancel my classes, I don't need them" and then just..stolls away. Pfft.

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't been able to get much sleep. :(
Ayame99 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
I have finally buckled down and began reading this wonderful new story of yours Eiserne... and omg! It's a beauty! Amazing writing as always with wonderful description and movement. The dialogue is witty and totally in character.

I feel absolutely ensnared, as if in a net, about Integra's situation here. Dying and going back in time to when she was 15 and knowing what she knows. Wowzers! The poor woman. I can see you have a challenge ahead of you but I know you will create another masterpiece like all your other fics. Enjoy the process... enjoy the daydreaming...

Can't wait to see where you take us with this fic. Looking forward to more.,
Your Fan *hearts*
mzsweetscorpio chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
I quite enjoyed this fanfic. I hope that you continue it.
la-novh94 chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
I dont care, i can swim xD.
Oh walter why?
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
The image of the paintings at the beginning of this chapter is amazing. Thank you for another chapter. Hope cooler weather is coming your way soon.
Mars chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Thanks for the update. I enjoy the banter between Alucard and Walter. And despite Walters betrayal I am certain Alucard considered him a friend, he did not believe him a traitor until the war occurred. Previous to this I think Alucard admired Walter and envied his humanity/ aging. So I really hope it is all in jest.

When I read the story as integra I hear the older woman's voice. I like reading from her perspective best. I feel her anxiety and what her theories of what alucard and Walter think.

But then you have multiple paragraphs from Alucards perspective and the mystery is over. I always know what everyone is thinking ,so there will be no surprises.
I was a bit frustrated with Alucard and agree with integra that he's being melodramatic. How he kept going and going about the nightmare was annoying. I was hoping integra would have pulled out a gun and shot him on the head. I don't understand why Alucard and Walter are making such a big deal about this. Integras life will be filled with nightmares - they can't baby her like this, or pester her if she says no.
Anyway, I hope to hear more about how integra plans to handle her new life. Stick with the old timeline, or create a new one. Does she share her life story with Walter and Alucard? Or does she ride alone?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Man I hope integra at least thinks about becoming a vamp. I know it's a stretch considering her, but she would,be sooo awesome as one!
Alexis chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
The picture you depicted at the beginning: the lady-knight and her two servants, the evolution of that painting is so painfully accurate. There is so much palpable tension between the three of them. And her humorless laugh and "eyes of war" as you describe them show nothing less of one who has been tainted by war. And Alucard is naturally, the one best to recognize that nuance. I agree with you that Walter is rather jealous of Alucard, he was jealous because of his powers so it's only natural to have jealousy when having to share a master. I really can't wait till your next update, I wonder if her composure is going to crack and she'll reveal everything to Alucard. Or he'll pry her dreams and mind for the truth.
Cat Beats chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
I am located in Florida, so don't get me started on humidity. I don't really see anything that requires my criticism, just keep on writing a awesome story!
Marie Phantom chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Give us the drama, we can take it. It's interesting to see that Alucard see's war in Integra this early on, and he knows that something has happened. I like to think that Integra will use this to get what she wants from him, and really become a Countess he will truly love. And Walter! I can see him becoming a major player in this, but for entirely different reasons. Will he defect, or will Integra be able to manipulate him into staying? Can't wait to see what happens!
MP
Chades chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
As I already mentioned I UTTERLY ADORE THIS! I love how frustrated Alucard is by Integra- his Master changed so much over night that it totally thrw him for a loop,haha.
I am always thrilled by their interactions (because holy shit, your writing nnrghhh) and their relationship was always really interesting to me and Integra being a kid again makes it even more interesting (I always wondered about their beginnings~)

I feel so sorry for her..and at the same time she's mastering the situation with usual strength. Others would sit in a corner and rock themselves and Integra takes a bath and then tries to be as convincing as possible.
Ahhh, also: Walter.
Forever salty so I'm curious to see where this is going.
speedfanatic05 chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Alucard's extremely perceptive- I wonder if Integra forgot that little tidbit.

She's still attempting to gain traction in that era, trying to reconcile the future with the past all under the guise of a 15 year old girl. It's understandable that she would let her guard down enough to where Alucard could sufficiently exploit it. As I thought, her attempts to dissuade have only incited an insatiable curiosity in Alucard and now, I believe, that it's his challenge of the moment- and he does love a challenge. It will be interesting how far this little dance between him and Integra goes.

I love the conflictual feelings Integra has for the two men who'd been everything to her for so long. She's reticent to engage them longer than she has to, her memories serve as an effective stop gap to the times in which she did enjoy with them. It's as if she's reluctant to see this second chance as something that could be beneficial; she's holding onto the past, which, candidly enough, is the future and that has the potential to unravel the future yet to be seen.

Trippy indeed.

Love this chapter and the promise of more drama!

Great work, as always!
Kyah-chang chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Well, Hey !

I can't thank u enough for writing this and the Snow White.

I'm from Brazil, and u have a new fan :p
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
great fic so far! hope it will be continued.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »