Reviews for Satis
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Also, their relationship is so much more that sex. I mean, does he even get joy from it? Isn't God bloodlust greater? I don't even care if they never do it, no rush, needs to be natural.
Mars chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I bet it might be hard, this is one of my favorite paragraphs:
For Integra, as resilient and used to his advances as she was, was only an inexperienced teenager, and part of the enjoyment of beguiling her was glimpsing the delightful diffusion of color across her lovely dark skin, and hearing her bluster. Yet here she was, laughing off his words.

You meshed together a comparison between how she would have responsed as a child and her response not only as a 52 year old woman, but a 52 year old woman living what should be memories. I agree, super complex!
And there is much that is telling from alucards actions even if we don't get to hear his perspective.
I feel like integra, unsure of how her action will ripple.
I would like to hear more from integra, and her interpretations of how others are handling her change (even if she isn't trying to). I mean, will she try to change parts of her personality/reactions to what they used to be? I'm sure she doesn't want to start a new storyline complety from scratch. Or does she?
I don't think she could be anyone but herself anyway.
Please find ceras! And pip! Maybe their chemistry won't be the same... But I think love triumphs overall - despite what time travel movie tell us. Butterfly effect and all.
Can't wait for more of this very intriguing adventure.
I've read other time travel Fics. Usually the protagonist decided within a few paragraphs that she will change the world for the better and make everything right. Then it gets boring because despite a few setbacks she's already prepared to overcome the major obstacles that are headed her way. Somehow her having gone into the past makes the older person so much better than she used to be.
Here I can see the difference and I mourn the lost innocence & the fact alucard won't make memories from them. He's lost the person integra was from 15-23. That's sad.
Also, integra wanted to die. Wanted to rest. Love that she can't help but be bitter and that she cries without realizing it. I could go on but you get my drift. Really really enjoy this. Can't wait for your newest ideas.
Commander3428961 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
So, if and when you get to the sex, how long will it take? After all, Integra IS only human.
V.GREENS chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Sad but I love it .
la-novh94 chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Omg, no is a dream?
I dont know what is happen, but this fic is amazing the emotions is beautiful painful and i loved, yep i am masoquist like you xD
Im waiting for more.
And please gimme gimme lemon, when integra is older , if you feel unconfortable with sex enter young integra.
Cat Beats chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
I'm glad to see an update! The more this story progresses the greater my approval gets for this. I hope to see more in the future.
Aranwyn Nina Song chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
I'm so happy you will be updating this more frequently! I cannot wait for the next chapter. I don't know what to expect with regards of Walter... I would go for a bitch-slap, but I don't think that would be an Integra-reaction. Also, when you say underage sex, you mean while she is 15 or until she is 18? Because age of consent between a man and a woman has been 16 in the UK since 1885, unless the older person is in a position of trust like a teacher, coach, boss, tutor... and the master here is Integra, so I dont think that applies.
Homuresu Tori chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Arg! Really, again?! Excuse me while I pick up pieces of my heart from the floor. It's only the second chapter and I couldn't help up get misty eyed throughout this entire chapter. I just finished reading Snow White (minus the ficlets) a few weeks ago and was pretty convinced that was one of the best AU Hellsing stories I have ever read. However, I see that I was completely wrong with this update. You so vividly and, I believe, accurately describe how I believe Integra would have felt during the 30 years after the war. You so creatively verbalized her emotions, I honestly felt like I was Integra at several moments throughout the chapter. Please, PLEASE keep up the great work! I can't wait to see how Integra's relationship with Alucard evolves as she grows older. Let her go where she has never dared to go before!
speedfanatic05 chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Interesting indeed. I was wondering how Integra would fare when coming face to face with the ghosts of her past and it was every bit as complex as I thought it would be. I'm glad that Integra's grief and bitterness lingers- and that Alucard's picked up on the subtle change. Integra's so vexed by her feelings that she's inadvertently feeding Alucard's curiosity. And we all know what that means.
I'm extremely excited for what comes next and there's a plethora of questions milling about as I wait. Will Alucard catch a clue or will Integra be as deft as she has been in eluding him? How will this bode for her interactions with Walter (btw, I loved LOVED how you conveyed her feelings at the thought of seeing Walter again- I reread that passage five times before I could move on). As always, I read your work with a sense of amazement. You do such a spectacular job at delving into the complexities that make up the characters.

Splendid job!
Marie Phantom chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
This is breaking my heart already. I hope that things lighten up, but I know that going through struggle can make the resolution all the better. Also, will we see Alexander and Seras? I love this already, I can't wait for more!
MP
Chades chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
...even if Integra is technically fifty-two. Haha. Yeah, still a fifteen year old atm so that would just be disgusting.
Loved the update. Made me feel a bit better while being sick so yay! No longer comment because I need to pass out now.
Also, poor Integra. Quite a shock waking up in the past. Hope life is kinder to her this time around.
Alexis chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
I absolutely love this chapter, the way you handled Integra's feelings and emotions, you really went deep. I don't think she would have ever forgiven Walter, and this chapter describes it so perfectly! And thank goodness for the no underage sex, it would put a damper on the way the relationship would progress (I think Alucard would lose part of his own character if that happened). Can't wait till the next update!
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Your writing is so beautiful, as you have a wonderful knack for capturing the emotional struggles of your characters. This story is very intriguing.
Beef Testosteron chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
This is beautiful I can't wait for more
Aranwyn Nina Song chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
THIS. IS. AMAZING! I tend to check Hellsing fanfics every 6 months to find well written Integra-centric gen or AxI one shots, but I am so glad right now that I didn't check the "complete" filter this time (although I do hope to see it on this fic one day, even if it is hypocritical of me since I never finish my fanfics). The moment I read the summary I knew this one was perfect for me: Integra-centric, AxI, well written AND Peggy Sue! I love a good (or even a mediocre) Peggy Sues so much! I cant wait to read what will happen next!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »