Reviews for Satis
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Off to a strong start! I love everything about this to be honest.
Nam chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Hell yeah! This is awesome, can't wait for more!
Marie Phantom chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS! I have been so looking forward to this. It's great to see them interact, although I can't wait to see how Integra handles the future know she knows what's going to happen? Will Millennium feature? And how will Seras and Pip join the fold? I am so eager for more, I'm so excited!
MP
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Thank you! I think you captured the shock that it would be to die, only to wake up in the past quite well.
speedfanatic05 chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
I've been eagerly awaiting an update on this story and it has met all of my expectations. I absolutely love Integra's reaction in realizing that she's essentially given a do- over and her query of why the world cannot go on without her emphasizes her weariness. She's fought a long and arduous fight all of her life and just when rest is within her reach, it's snatched back. I'm intrigued at what she will do with this second chance- will she right the perceived wrongs, follow the same path, or find her own path to travel?

I'm excited about what this could mean for her relationship with Alucard. If she possesses the awareness of her "previous life" then that's going to make their interactions all the more interesting.

Great job at setting a phenomenal pace and positing the reader right in the moment.

Excellent work all around!
Alexis chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
I'm really happy this didn't translate into the "searching for the mystery of what happened" plot and instead you chose a path for the story from the beginning. I wonder if she'll tell Alucard about it, though it's mind-boggling to think about how this will impact future hellsing events and decisions. Would she denounce Walter for being a traitor? Would she tell Alucard to not be a gluttonous wretch? Would she tell Seras to shoot the major instead of losing her eye? Would the fact that Alucard remains alive make her live above the age of fifty-two? And most of all is there a special reason why this fic is rated M? Oh and I loved your blog, the content you choose to post is lovely
la-novh94 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Oh you... you make me cry.
This fic is really good, and this is the prologue xD, i cant wait for more about your fics (i am follower snowWhite)
AliceCambio chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Very good.
impr0mptu chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
A great, emotional start! I'm looking forward to more
Marie Phantom chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I enjoy depressing and dramatic, as long as it's written well and AxI happens, and I can already sense the tension. OMG another story from you? You're spoiling us. I can't wait for more, I'm so excited, this premise is wonderfully original. Looking forward to seeing what happens.
MP
mireee3D2Y chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Omg I love all your stories!
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
The relationship between Integra and Seras is will written. I have always seen it as a mother daughter dynamic. I had to laugh, as I started reading this without noticing the author, part way through, it started to remind me of the author of Snow White. :)
Starla Blaise chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I like that idea. And with your writing it's bound to end as a good read! :D
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24