Reviews for Satis
lop90ful1 chapter 17 . 1/31/2021
I know its not the orginal autors profile but i gotta say story was good at the start than good a bit after Seras moved in but than it just got confusing and to spicy loosing the aim of its original goal with to much filler and metaphors.
the Honeycomb chapter 18 . 1/31/2021
Woo, loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter, I have no idea what Integra's actions will bring and that's what makes me so eager for the next chapter.
kaliyuga19 chapter 18 . 1/29/2021
I have no idea what the f is going on but I am with you on this journey. Weird dietary choices indeed!
Brenda Joyeux chapter 18 . 1/29/2021
The first time I have seen the sentence "When you look into the abyss it stares back into you" , it was in a French recueil of Lovecraft and friends shorts stories .
Eurydice Anstice chapter 18 . 1/29/2021
This piece of work keeps getting better and better with each update. The sound I'd made when I saw the notification for it in my emails was not human. I love absolutely everything about Satis, your writing is so indescribably pleasant and heart stopping and melancholic, and it scratches a mental itch I had no idea was there.

A song I can absolutely recommend that has a similar tone to Satis (in my opinion) is Burning Sea by Daniel Spaleniak.
tatutu chapter 18 . 1/29/2021
not you talking abt odd eye from Dreamcatcher and i was hearing to it the whole chapter ಥ‿ಥ oh my God wind blows lyrics fits this chapter a lot too right? i can't i won't say much i super enjoy this fic thank you so much
Jeune Circe chapter 17 . 1/24/2021
You are killing me so slowly.
I’m slow, I still don’t understand what’s happening.
Was it Alucards laughter in the forest? Is Dylan the real threat? Is this all real or a dream?
I’m desperate for the next chapter.
Jeune Circe chapter 17 . 1/24/2021
You are killing me so slowly.
I’m slow, I still don’t understand what’s happening.
I’m desperate for the next chapter.
gracefalling4 chapter 17 . 1/21/2021
I am enjoying your work. You have such a profound grasp of the characters as I saw /read them from the manga and anime. Truly a rare find in many fanfiction. I would buy this as a chapter by chapter installment book. Please let me know if you have a patreon account so I can support your work on this and other life endeavours. I am a married 25 year old teacher in Georgia, with a toddler and a low paycheck, but I think you have great talent and would love to speak with you about your work and support you in it as so many young people struggle to make time for their creative talents with all the fear and stress of 2020. I am but also speak Romanian, and thoroughly enjoyed your use of one of my favorite poems. If you feel any inclination to message back and forth with me, my number is 404-769-6810.
F.maiden chapter 17 . 1/12/2021
Lovely to find a new chapter waiting! 3
The Topaz Dragon chapter 17 . 1/5/2021
I don't think I've ever commented on your story, Eiserne, and I'd like to apologize for that. It's one of the best Hellsing fics I've ever read...aside from Snow White ;) It really deserves adequate praise.
Thank you for updating; it makes me so glad to see that you're determined to finish the story, even if it takes some time. And I know how that kind of determination pans out - I've been there before with one of my own stories. And I can tell you have just as much love for the characters you write and shape as I do for mine.

I've never met an author as poetic as you. It's clear that every sentence is written with care and consideration, but not so much consideration that it doesn't flow. If I may take a stab at that artform you're so experience with, that Analogy - the complexity of the ecosystem within a stream may take time and effort to fully decipher and appreciate, but when you step back and take it all in at once, it still retains a simple beauty that anyone alive can appreciate. And if there's one thing to appreciate about this story, and others you've written, it's the enjoyment of going back to the start, diving right in, and immersing oneself in that flow and beauty.

I love Integra, and I worry for her. I love Alucard, and I want the best for him and, by extent, the both of them. And I love Walter, whatever he became, and hope that he has a future that isn't so bleak as the first. I'll be eagerly following your progress, and I'll take care to voice my appreciation more often :)

Sincerely,
The Topaz Dragon
Ophelia Greengrass chapter 17 . 1/2/2021
You made my day by updating, I'm love with this paring and when I found your fic a few days ago I read no-stop and I wanted more.

Sorry, English is not my first language, but I have enjoy your fic so much (even learned a lot of vocabulary in the process), thank you very much! I wish you a great year and I hope to read more of this.
GryphonFledgling chapter 17 . 1/2/2021
I am so pleased! I am delighted! I am... quite confused

In a good way, as I am sure that you are going to explain, and goodness knows that you have me entranced. And Walter swearing is funny as fuck.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 17 . 1/2/2021
This chapter kind of reminded me of H. ,you know. The Color Fallen From The Sky.? You'll have to excuse me if the title is approximate english is not my first language. Anyway Merry Xmas and Happy New Year even if belatedly.
tatutu chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
not you literally saving 2020 with this update ಥ‿ಥ now i'm gonna re read everything thank you so much loved it
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »