Reviews for Satis
The Topaz Dragon chapter 17 . 1/5
I don't think I've ever commented on your story, Eiserne, and I'd like to apologize for that. It's one of the best Hellsing fics I've ever read...aside from Snow White ;) It really deserves adequate praise.
Thank you for updating; it makes me so glad to see that you're determined to finish the story, even if it takes some time. And I know how that kind of determination pans out - I've been there before with one of my own stories. And I can tell you have just as much love for the characters you write and shape as I do for mine.

I've never met an author as poetic as you. It's clear that every sentence is written with care and consideration, but not so much consideration that it doesn't flow. If I may take a stab at that artform you're so experience with, that Analogy - the complexity of the ecosystem within a stream may take time and effort to fully decipher and appreciate, but when you step back and take it all in at once, it still retains a simple beauty that anyone alive can appreciate. And if there's one thing to appreciate about this story, and others you've written, it's the enjoyment of going back to the start, diving right in, and immersing oneself in that flow and beauty.

I love Integra, and I worry for her. I love Alucard, and I want the best for him and, by extent, the both of them. And I love Walter, whatever he became, and hope that he has a future that isn't so bleak as the first. I'll be eagerly following your progress, and I'll take care to voice my appreciation more often :)

Sincerely,
The Topaz Dragon
Ophelia Greengrass chapter 17 . 1/2
You made my day by updating, I'm love with this paring and when I found your fic a few days ago I read no-stop and I wanted more.

Sorry, English is not my first language, but I have enjoy your fic so much (even learned a lot of vocabulary in the process), thank you very much! I wish you a great year and I hope to read more of this.
GryphonFledgling chapter 17 . 1/2
I am so pleased! I am delighted! I am... quite confused

In a good way, as I am sure that you are going to explain, and goodness knows that you have me entranced. And Walter swearing is funny as fuck.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 17 . 1/2
This chapter kind of reminded me of H. ,you know. The Color Fallen From The Sky.? You'll have to excuse me if the title is approximate english is not my first language. Anyway Merry Xmas and Happy New Year even if belatedly.
tatutu chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
not you literally saving 2020 with this update ಥ‿ಥ now i'm gonna re read everything thank you so much loved it
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
I’ve missed this fic! Glad to see it still going. The poetry in this piece and the way that time moves is nothing short of inspiring. I wanna write like this when I grow up.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
the Honeycomb chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
Wait DYLAN is our mystery villain? Wait, no it makes sense for the good to be tied to Integra, but how would anyone else come into play? Looking forward to the next chapter! I love the way you write these characters!
maidengarnet chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
Hello, I first started reading this story here and then found it on ao3 and I’m always so happy to see a new chapter! So excellent...
OniBlue chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
Have a Happy New Year as well!
Thank you for this amazing chapter your story telling is sublime.
This is one of my most favorite hellsing stories and i connot ever imagine myself not reading an update :3
Fookasu221 chapter 16 . 12/19/2020
Well, apparently I had not reviewed this chapter and I'm flabbergasted. Your work brings me joy and I love every chapter, every nuance and imagery, but I expect you knew that already (and if you didn't, you *should*). The restrained and at the same time overflowing sheer emotionality of Integra and Alucard's relationship is...just... beautiful. Compelling. Sublime. And I can't get enough of it. It's a particular taste that I can't quite find anywhere else.
I've lost count of how many times I've re-read this fic (a fair share of those, of course, happen whilst translating, but even taking those out I was upwards of twenty last time I had any idea, and that was a loong time ago). I'm particularly excited about the prospect of getting a new chapter around Christmas, like last year. I by no means intend to pressure you, I just wanted you to know that if you're indeed planning on it, you can be certain there's people who'll be thrilled about it. Truth to be told, one of the reasons I want a new chapter is simply to know you're still there, that you're okay, that you haven't left us. It's heartbreaking to imagine this fic left unfinished, but as long as you're okay, it can be just bittersweet. If, God forbid, it gets discontinued because something happened to you...it would be devastating. Sorry if I sound creepy or stalkerish- I just really hope for your well being and, if that means more of your precious Integra/Alucard works, then all the better; but if it doesn't, it's okay too, as long as you're okay.
-F221
6teenana1 chapter 16 . 10/23/2020
This is so great! I love how you pull from literature and lean into the symbolism of it all, captures the vibe perfectly.
aeva elementia chapter 16 . 10/8/2020
I really hope you finish this story. Thanks for continuing to write when you can.
naminesoraluv chapter 16 . 10/4/2020
I can't tell you how much I adore this story. Well written, delightful chemistry between Alucard and Integra, love the relationship between the Hellsing members. I do hope you will update soon 3
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 16 . 9/29/2020
Is it just me or Integra isn't the only one having memories from their past ? Because if it's the case then who else have and how chaotic that could become ?
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »