Reviews for Satis
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 9 . 9/28/2020
The funny thing about fairy tales is that actually BECAUSE of it's morbidy that I like it !
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 5 . 9/28/2020
I think that what Pip wanted to say is 'Déjà vu' and not 'Jamais vu'.
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 16 . 7/17/2020
Best story ever.
Mew Mafa chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
This is a wonderful chapter. I love your portrayal of Integra and Seras' relationship which is way better than the glimpses we see in cannon. Honestly, the original Hellsing is not my favourite show, since it has potential but I think the execution of this potential is flawed.
This is why I'm so glad to have discovered your stories (Snow White and Satis and those wonderful one-shots). Your writing style is one of the best I've ever seen, your portrayal of the characters is magnificent and your narration is flawless and beautiful. I hope that you never stop writing because this is your talent. And I hope to continue reading your writing (Fanfiction and maybe original?) because this is one of the most wonderful things I've discovered in this life and in literature in general: your stories. Thank you for sharing them.
DarkFilo chapter 16 . 6/14/2020
this is amazing, had to read it until my eyes couldnt handle ir anymore. Please, please, dont let us hang in this unberable suspense.
Nemoskull chapter 16 . 5/25/2020
this must be the cliff hanger to end all cliff hangers. this good, like 'buy at store in hardback' kind of good.
Nemoskull chapter 3 . 5/25/2020
i forgot how much i love this.
DemonWolf25 chapter 16 . 5/19/2020
God dang it, I doubt any other stories I read with this pairing with be as good as this one. Good things come to those who wait...
I really hope this story will never be abandoned.
DemonWolf25 chapter 11 . 5/19/2020
Ok, this is a story I really want to completed one day. You have such a way will these two. I never liked this pairing all that much. But holy moly... I really should stop reading this... I'm getting hot and bothered by it...

Five more to go.
DemonWolf25 chapter 4 . 5/19/2020
Oh my lord do I love this story. Oh I'm going to be so upset once I get to ch 16. This is sooo good. Good stories that I like are a dime a dozen but this. This is I can call a masterpiece.
It's written so well. The characters are all so fleshed out.
I wonder when they stopped fighting.
DemonWolf25 chapter 3 . 5/19/2020
I want this to be completed but I know it's not... It's so good!
Any chance for updates?
AlphaKenny1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
Painfully sentimental first chapter. Fuk I love it.
tatutu chapter 15 . 3/24/2020
how many times are you gonna re read this fic
me: YES
Atryx10 chapter 2 . 3/5/2020
Now I'm wondering, did Alucard grant her a second chance at life?
Atryx10 chapter 1 . 3/5/2020