Reviews for Satis
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
I’ve missed this fic! Glad to see it still going. The poetry in this piece and the way that time moves is nothing short of inspiring. I wanna write like this when I grow up.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
the Honeycomb chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
Wait DYLAN is our mystery villain? Wait, no it makes sense for the good to be tied to Integra, but how would anyone else come into play? Looking forward to the next chapter! I love the way you write these characters!
maidengarnet chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
Hello, I first started reading this story here and then found it on ao3 and I’m always so happy to see a new chapter! So excellent...
OniBlue chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
Have a Happy New Year as well!
Thank you for this amazing chapter your story telling is sublime.
This is one of my most favorite hellsing stories and i connot ever imagine myself not reading an update :3
Fookasu221 chapter 16 . 12/19/2020
Well, apparently I had not reviewed this chapter and I'm flabbergasted. Your work brings me joy and I love every chapter, every nuance and imagery, but I expect you knew that already (and if you didn't, you *should*). The restrained and at the same time overflowing sheer emotionality of Integra and Alucard's relationship is...just... beautiful. Compelling. Sublime. And I can't get enough of it. It's a particular taste that I can't quite find anywhere else.
I've lost count of how many times I've re-read this fic (a fair share of those, of course, happen whilst translating, but even taking those out I was upwards of twenty last time I had any idea, and that was a loong time ago). I'm particularly excited about the prospect of getting a new chapter around Christmas, like last year. I by no means intend to pressure you, I just wanted you to know that if you're indeed planning on it, you can be certain there's people who'll be thrilled about it. Truth to be told, one of the reasons I want a new chapter is simply to know you're still there, that you're okay, that you haven't left us. It's heartbreaking to imagine this fic left unfinished, but as long as you're okay, it can be just bittersweet. If, God forbid, it gets discontinued because something happened to you...it would be devastating. Sorry if I sound creepy or stalkerish- I just really hope for your well being and, if that means more of your precious Integra/Alucard works, then all the better; but if it doesn't, it's okay too, as long as you're okay.
-F221
6teenana1 chapter 16 . 10/23/2020
This is so great! I love how you pull from literature and lean into the symbolism of it all, captures the vibe perfectly.
aeva elementia chapter 16 . 10/8/2020
I really hope you finish this story. Thanks for continuing to write when you can.
naminesoraluv chapter 16 . 10/4/2020
I can't tell you how much I adore this story. Well written, delightful chemistry between Alucard and Integra, love the relationship between the Hellsing members. I do hope you will update soon 3
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 16 . 9/29/2020
Is it just me or Integra isn't the only one having memories from their past ? Because if it's the case then who else have and how chaotic that could become ?
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 9 . 9/28/2020
The funny thing about fairy tales is that actually BECAUSE of it's morbidy that I like it !
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 5 . 9/28/2020
I think that what Pip wanted to say is 'Déjà vu' and not 'Jamais vu'.
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 16 . 7/17/2020
Best story ever.
Mew Mafa chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
This is a wonderful chapter. I love your portrayal of Integra and Seras' relationship which is way better than the glimpses we see in cannon. Honestly, the original Hellsing is not my favourite show, since it has potential but I think the execution of this potential is flawed.
This is why I'm so glad to have discovered your stories (Snow White and Satis and those wonderful one-shots). Your writing style is one of the best I've ever seen, your portrayal of the characters is magnificent and your narration is flawless and beautiful. I hope that you never stop writing because this is your talent. And I hope to continue reading your writing (Fanfiction and maybe original?) because this is one of the most wonderful things I've discovered in this life and in literature in general: your stories. Thank you for sharing them.
DarkFilo chapter 16 . 6/14/2020
this is amazing, had to read it until my eyes couldnt handle ir anymore. Please, please, dont let us hang in this unberable suspense.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »