Reviews for Satis
agent-jawa chapter 16 . 12/26/2019
Best (late) christmas gift ever. I love the dynamic you have going on between Integra and Sereas, I never really saw Integra as the mum friend type, but here we are. I'm curious to see what Intergra's reaction would be to Seras being turned into a vampire, in a dire situation like in the orginal timeline.
cimmimon chapter 16 . 12/25/2019
Thank you for this, I truly enjoy this story and your writings.
JimmyHall24 chapter 16 . 12/25/2019
Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2019
Awesome! I didn’t expect an update! Merry Christmas to you too!
maidengarnet chapter 16 . 12/25/2019
Yayyy new chapter! Merry Christmas to you!
piapie chapter 16 . 12/25/2019
so excited for this update
Jeune Circe chapter 15 . 11/30/2019
All I want for christmas is... a new update jejeje
TDHIXIXI chapter 15 . 11/16/2019
I started this fanfic yesterday and now I'm caught up but IT'S AMAZINGGGGGGGG! Love it. Xx
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 10 . 7/30/2019
The relationship between Victoria and Seras, in my opinion, was portrayed much deeper in the manga than the anime version and I feel that same connection in this chapter.

Great job at 3am; some of the best stuff is written after 12 midnight.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 15 . 7/28/2019
Oh wow, this story is fantastic so far. Can hardly wait to read more, keep up the wonderful work yeah? I'll close with an I hope you're faring well and are in good health with high spirits.
Ookami Kasumi chapter 15 . 7/14/2019
I am so, iso/i glad you are continuing this fic!
I simply had to read the whole thing from the beginning, again.
Mew Mafa chapter 15 . 7/3/2019
I didn't expect this to be updated, but I'm glad you did. Beautifully writen, as all your writing, with interesting character interactions. Hope to read more, the sooner the better, but I hope you're doing well in RL and will write. Whether fanficiton or not.
Thank you for an enjoyable read.
The Topaz Dragon chapter 15 . 5/7/2019
Oh, I'm so glad to see a new chapter! I love your writing style. It's very poetic, your character development as thrilling as any action scene. I hope your job and your writing are both going well. Thank you for the update!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 9 . 5/4/2019
Short chapter, but as always it packs a wallop.

Integra is playing with fire; a dangerous game of 'Vampire Kiss'.
KS121246 chapter 15 . 4/17/2019
First off. I absolutely love this story. This chapter reminds of the first time i watched the series when i was younger. I had no knowledge of hellsing before, and i spent a while wondering why walter would betray them. It wasn't until i read a fanfiction story years later that i learned his absence was planned that day. I was shocked and horrified that walter would betray her. I understand the vendetta. I do. But, she was an innocent child. She had no part in it. That feud was between Richard and Arthur. I feel like this chapter really showed walter how much Alucard and Integra resent him -even if it isn't outright- for not being there. Anyways, my rant is over. I love the emotions you put into this. Keep going!
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »