Reviews for Satis
Gray-Chan Fallen chapter 15 . 4/8/2019
I'm so happy to see this fanfic updated, I love it! Really looking forward to the next chapter. 3
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2019
I have very much been looking forward to this. I am even more delighted to re read from the beginning to make it last until the next chapter. my sincerest thanks
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2019
Thank you very much for uploading! You're a great author! I am happy to read the continuation!
Aranwyn Nina Song chapter 15 . 4/1/2019
I wonder if Integra is turning into a vampire by will, or if Alucard accidentally did it in the heat of the moment. Or if something else is happening... I can't wait to find out!
Thanks so much for the update.
F.maiden chapter 15 . 4/1/2019
Im so glad to see you back! I loved said and cant eait to see it continued
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 15 . 4/1/2019
This was the most pleasant of April fools.
Comixqueen chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if this isn't like Christmas plus my birthday plus the best news I've heard all day/week/month all rolled into one, I don't know what is! It's! So! Good! To read a new chapter of your gorgeous writing again! I missed (and adore) the the way you write Alucard with this restrained intensity. It's like nothing I've ever read before for him, but it fits perfectly.
I love the laden intimacy between IntegraAlucard in this story, the way they get so caught up in each other that they forget the rest of the world. But also the way Integra now has a "one-up", so to speak, on her monster; it's very refreshing (and satisfying!) to see her be as enigmatic with him as he usually is with humans. It's... quite a heart-pounder.

I'm really excited to see this story go in a new direction (that even Integra didn't expect, it seems!)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
Absolutely awesome!
Aren serathy chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
“Glory glory he had been reborn.”
Might I fear the fic is becoming self aware?
the Honeycomb chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
Another chapter! I love the Alucard x Integra bond and you're the only one I've found who can incorporate the insanity of the comic interpretation of Alucard and the emotional complexity of Integra and make it such a fascinating read. Snow White is still one of my favorite fanfics in any category. Can't wait to see how this one plays out! I hope, though I also doubt, that she can sway Walter from turning traitor.
Sunset Nightfall chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
Oh, I will not tire of waiting! This is magnificent! I shall await the continuation no matter how long that will take!

I also agree with your perspective of Alucard, Walter, and Arthur's link as a team. And YES, I completely agree that Walter was never first. It's painful, indeed, but that's how he became who he is. And whatever the outcome, in my opinion, I love him for him being him.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
I’ve read and re-read this story a million times in the gap between this update and the last, and my God, I’m so thankful my favorite author is back! Amazing work AS ALWAYS, and I’m glad you’re doing better! Never give up writing, because you have an amazing gift and I know I’m not the only one whose day brightens when your name pops up on their screen!
JimmyHall24 chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
Yay an update!

Yay a Girlycard cameo!
maidengarnet chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
SHRIEK new chapter! I’m so happy... ... I hope Walter doesn’t go down the same path as in canon. Second chances for everybody, Walter!
Fookasu221 chapter 13 . 3/8/2019
Just thought I should stop by and say I'M WAITING. Not to sound creepy or anything, just to let you know I do(like a lot of people I'm sure, tough not nearly as many as this story deserves) still check almost every week to see if this is updated. I sincerely hope you're well and this little comments encourage you to keep writing.
All the best!