Reviews for Child of Hogwarts, Part II: The Marauder Legacy
ThunderClaw03 chapter 22 . 11/11/2017
I can see Harry dropping Divination's for ancent runes
ThunderClaw03 chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
Albus is pissed off to hell. Never a good thing.
CaptainFlowers117 chapter 34 . 11/7/2017
I'm really holding out that this is a story where Sirius gets found out to be innocent publicly. That would be so nice and refreshing.
CaptainFlowers117 chapter 23 . 11/4/2017
I do have a vague wonder if you're going to write about the Potter inheritance and a sort of financial management sense for Harry. I rather enjoy that in some stories, but then anything he is very young at this point.
CaptainFlowers117 chapter 21 . 11/4/2017
I've been rather enjoying these kast few chapters - and I fear my last review may have left you, the author, with a bad taste. I was merely concerned that the story was going to be a repeating set of looping content - Harry does something foolish, gets hurt, everyone dotes over him, ect ect.

Was happy to see the trend break and steer in a different direction. Loving the series very very much.
CaptainFlowers117 chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
Guess I get to read about how he'll be constricted to bed for a few days now - yay, only just got that bit done with.
CaptainFlowers117 chapter 13 . 11/2/2017
Always hurt, always not listening to authority and logic - does Harry ever actually LEARN from his mistakes in this series? Sure doesn't feel like it.
CaptainFlowers117 chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
Love the series, but my lord does it seem like Harry is always sick, hurt, or jury - and someone is always dotting over him.

Not a bad thing, but it continues to grow old after the millionth time.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/28/2017
I really REALLY *REALLY* hope that when Harry finds out about Snape... he remembers this conversation.
Me chapter 22 . 10/27/2017
Wait wait wait... could the kidnapper have been *Lucius*?! He's a bit shorter than Severus, and had a pale wand... and would have been pissed about the loss of Dobby... *and* would have greater access to Sevs hair than just snagging one at the match... but claiming to be a "true follower" doesn't seem his style... but friggin Draco *knew*! Eep!
Me chapter 16 . 10/26/2017
I may have said this before... but *how* can Albus think Sirius is the traitor with a memory like *this*!? *This Alone* should have been worthy of *at least* a questioning!?
caveydude chapter 23 . 6/13/2017
Your portrayal of Sirius is amazing, I'm loving the flashbacks
fflai chapter 10 . 5/28/2017
'He takes twice as many lessons during the year,' Severus pointed out.
Albus smiled in full now. 'Ah, but only half as many with you,' he countered, with twinkling eyes. Severus glared – not nearly as amused.

Brilliant!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 43 . 5/24/2017
Good ending. Can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
~Estel
Dragon-Warrior-93 chapter 16 . 5/12/2017
this is a fun read so far as was book one i like all the new ideas in it there are so many HP fics most have a lot in common only having one or two differences and alot of it being like others but this story is throwing them left, right and centre, i love it its nice to see a truly original storyline for a change (obviously there are parts of canon but there needed.) Im looking forward to whats next. Also fun little saying my dad once told me about having kids. You'll spend the first 2 years teaching them to walk and talk and the next 16 to shutup and sitdown