Reviews for MadaSaku Week Shangri-La
lets-daria-thing chapter 3 . 7/1/2020
Hi Moor,

I hope you are safe and well! and I hope my message here read by you :)
I just finished reading Shangri-La and it's really really really really beautiful.
I really love it.
Can we have the next story please?
Akitowolfblood chapter 3 . 4/15/2020
Look I know you're probably busy and have a life of your own but I really fucken need you to please update this story please as soon as you can I have never in my entire life wanted nothing more than for this story to be updated I am quite literally hooked onto this story like a drug addict on heroine I love the plot I love how the story is going so far so please I beg to of you with every inch of my being please update this please I need this
ticurina chapter 3 . 3/10/2020
Oh myyyyy! I can’t believe I didn’t remember of this!
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 3 . 6/30/2019
I'll be waiting for more!
summerspringss chapter 3 . 4/28/2019
Every chapter is packed with so much plot; I’m absolutely thriving because events are happening and Sakura. SAKURA!

Unexpectedness! Hopefully Sakura and Izuna make peace(?) thé thought of Sakura refusing to heal Izuna speaks level on what Izuna night have done or have done.

Madara, oh my opinion, was out of the picture once he left to rule his kingdom, it’s arrogant of him to stay in Leaf and disobeying Sakuras commands. I do get it when he returned because Izuna was hurt but masses actions! A little bit to brusque!

Thank you for writing, this story is such a wonderful read

Happy day
Oviqi17 chapter 3 . 10/19/2018
So are you still updating? Is the baby really kakashis? I think they are not kakashi because the story says it's madasaku and continue.
kazuyaryo chapter 3 . 9/12/2018
Where is the continuation(?)
Brumalis chapter 3 . 6/12/2018
Wow, like wow, I absolutely love it! I don't think that I have ever read a story with a more fantastic female lead.
Thank you sincerely for writing Sakura like this.
One thing that always disgusted me is how often the male's sleeping around is seen as cool but for a female it makes her whorish. What kind of sorry excuse are the "urges" of men?! (my teacher in high school actually tried to convince us of their importance, ugh) Forgetting completely that it is the same for women.
Sorry for the mini rant, what I wanted to say is that I admire the matrilineal societies and how strong you made Sakura.
Btw, I absolutely love how she has had children from three different men and everybody (apart from Izuna and Madara, but, well, they will learn to live with that) is happy of it.
Please update soon! I can't wait to see their reactions, how Izuna is now (probably still very jealous) and how Kakashi wears his new daddy Cape (I imagine him having to hide every icha icha copy and trying to run away from Indra and Asura who want to see behind the mask).
QUACK3RS chapter 3 . 4/11/2018
Woah! Love the twist at the end
QUACK3RS chapter 2 . 4/11/2018
I knew it! Didn't expect the plural :)
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
Wow! What an amazing start to this AU
daliapv.perez chapter 3 . 3/4/2018
Jajaja muy bueno.
AlarictheCat chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
One of the best multisaku ships I've read. You are a blessed writer, and I wish I had your skills. Jealousy? Yes. Love? Absolutely! xD teehee
In all seriousness, I hope you find the time to upload another chapter. 3
ElleNotReally chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
The twins are Madara's. The 3rd child is Izuna's and And the 4th is Kakashi's kid? Wow. Normally, I'm not into these kind of fics but for some "unknown" reason, you got me hooked with yours. Damn.I'm binge reading your bless in your writing and I hope you find the inspiration you need to continue this very interestinh story.
ElleNotReally chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
The twins are Madara's. The 3rd one is Izuna's. And the 4th is kakashi's? W , I'm not into these kind of fics, but for some "unknonwn" reason, you got me totally hooked!