Reviews for MadaSaku Week Shangri-La
ElleNotReally chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
The twins are Madara's. The 3rd child is Izuna's and And the 4th is Kakashi's kid? Wow. Normally, I'm not into these kind of fics but for some "unknown" reason, you got me hooked with yours. Damn.I'm binge reading your bless in your writing and I hope you find the inspiration you need to continue this very interestinh story.
ElleNotReally chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
The twins are Madara's. The 3rd one is Izuna's. And the 4th is kakashi's? W , I'm not into these kind of fics, but for some "unknonwn" reason, you got me totally hooked!
I'm in here chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Obviously reviewing a couple of months later lol, but HOLY CRAP! Twist in the plot! So, so, SO freaking good! I really want to know what Izuna did, and wow Kakashi's the father. I'm looking forward to your next update :D
PrettiPanther chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
im kind of... mad. like really mad.
angel897 chapter 3 . 8/2/2017
thrilling and interesting to read
animelover5107 chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
Wooooow - did not see that coming! So so looking forward to reading more!
animelover5107 chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
OMG I'm behind! I suspected one kid but hot damn four! On to the next chapter!
GalacticBatMegan chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
Please please please update this soon! Let the gods smile upon you to grace us with your amazing stories more often! You provide the life blood to SakuMulti ships!

Forever, with love!
This chapter is amazing *-*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
AMAZING!
Hakku chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
I got so excited when I saw this update! I wish we could see more of what will happen. I know this is a Mada Saku story, which I love, but I can't help routing for KakaSaku too. Your Kakashi here is just too likeable. Love his silliness! I hope you update soon. Thanks for the chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
aha wow i LOVE the matriarchal society female rule an power over the idiot males!
AngelAzazel88 chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
Thank you for updating,I can't wait for more and to find out bout the babies! I'm really glad that you have found the time to make another chapter. I was afraid that you would never update again! Hope you update soon!
becauseambatman1 chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
Well that was a twist i was not suspecting!
the Honeycomb chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
OOOOOOOOHHHHH snap! Damn I guessed the infant was Kakashi's but for Izuna to -apparently- fly into a jealous rage and attack Kakashi (possibly)? Did not see that coming! We are cooking with so much hot grease right now.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »