Reviews for MadaSaku Week Shangri-La
LadyAnime18 chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
Its been so long! This chapter is so good! I can't wait for more.
StarlitBaby chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
So good! 3 I can't wait to read what happens next, I'm looking forward to what you'll come up with next! *o*
Keo chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
I need more ;) Kudos, you're wonderful.
Keo chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I really like it!
LadyAnime18 chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
Oh yes please continue it! It has been way to long! I am enjoying this plot so much!
phantomhieve chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
update please. dont abandon this story. its amazing. so much potential.
Obsessed Lass chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
I actually read it at Ao3 and came here to review. It is addictive. Sakura as the sovereign matriarch is an enthralling idea. When I started reading it, I was inclined towards MadaSaku but by the end of the first chapter Izuna's gentlemanly nature completely won me over. Now I find myself rooting for IzuSaku... Pairings aside, the feudal setting is interesting. I am wondering in which direction the story will proceedif the Leaf country will retain its autonomy or will be annexed by the Empire. Also what'll be the structure of authority and inheritance? I'm looking forward to the next installment.
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Oh, that was good!
YouTalk2Much Halo chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Oh my god, I am completely hooked! This is written so beautifully, I'm so in love! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Ooooo loved it ! Please do another chapter
irisperson415 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
oh my god this is amazing. i love it! eagerly awaiting chapter 3 :)))
Lynnai chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
Had to reread chapter 1 to remember exactly what went on but I'm very glad to see another chapter!
Avid Reader chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
Omg, you finally updated! I rarely ever review and if I do that means I really enjoy the story. I am most certainly looking forward to the next chapter. I can't believe Sakura has kids! All that dodging around when Madara arrived in Konoha, I was thinking it must have had something to do with either hiding a man or child! And I was right! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter to see how Sakura, Madara and Izuna's interactions go. And definitely want to know why Sakura to so cold towards Madara. Hoping for a bit of drama to happen (maybe some yelling and things being thrown around in frustration or anger? :P). Hope to see your update soon!
loveitasakuxx chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Fuck.. Shit!.. Damm!.. What next. Update soon please. XD
ladynightangel18 chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Damn! That was intense. As soon as Madara started to suspect they were hiding something from him i began to suspect children. Because really that seems like the modus operandi when dealing with any Uchihas and Sakura. Im also wandering if Madara or Izuna were the father. I want it to be Madara but at the same time i dont. And i bet many are gonna think Madara but i have practical reason to believe they are Izuna's. Sakura told Madara that Izuna told her that he doesnt want any heirs ansd she would not just mistakenly get pregnant because she's an amazing medic. And really, keeping Madara's child would not benefit her, it would be more of a burden and challenge. Because if Madara found out...hell hath no fury like a blindsighted Madara Uchiha. Thank you! You made my Tuesday (i got the update today. Damn my slow update system!) and i can't wait for part iii. Love your writing!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »