Reviews for MadaSaku Week Shangri-La
Fluorita chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
jksdnvsdvlñksnd vñsdnx{v MAD[pcf{sc

I don't know if more happy about seeing this amazing story updated or seeing it will have more than 2 chapters :DDDDDDDDD
Trina sexxy chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Interesting chapter I must have more and your very welcome. It will happen when you have good stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Interesting chapter i must have more and your very welcome. It will happen when you have good stories.
the Honeycomb chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Wow I have to admit I expected a child after part 1, but the way you handled it was a complete surprise. I can't believe she has so many kids! And if Izuna is the father of the other children, this is looking very Jerry Springer. It's a drama soap operas would be proud of. Looking forward to the next installment! And, even though it is Sakura's home, I hope Madara has a good fight with her; she shouldn't have completely blocked him out, even if she was afraid that he would demand the child (children?) To return with him as his heir.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
I knew there was a kid, but children?! Plural, children.. woah, why didn't they tell madara? If this whole time.. ?Politics. Im guessing politics got in the way. It drew sakura, and izuna closer- oh poor madara! Im heart broken for him! TAT I wanted madasaku to prevail!
angel897 chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
thrilling to read cant help but think even if they work things out those women that he used back in the capital will have his children as well and a lot of drama will come for it but I trust that sakura would break any and all threat coming to her family.
Rubyia chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Holy shit you updated. this new chapter threw me in for a loop
satsuma-chan chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
So many plot twists here! :O

I like the way you've made Madara demanding with that inner streak of family concern he's known for.

I really didn't expect kids though. Looks like Sakura's been busy! hehehe.. I wanna know about how she and Izuna got together ;D

Poor Madara'll probably be heartbroken in a situation where some of the kids are his and the others are Izuna's.. Loving the drama!

Satsuma-chan
AliceCambio chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Very good!
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
OMG YES YOU UPDATED THIS STORY! 8D

Your writing style, as always, is flawless - you are such a talented author :) I love you characterisation of all of the characters and Sakura is so amazing powerful and well written, I absolutely love it!

I am really intrigued to find out what happens next - I hope they are his! I feel sort of bad for him because he cares for Izuma so deeply and Izumi just seems to have frozen him out. And, bless him, he was so excited about reuniting with Sakura and instead he is shunned and finds out she has been sleeping with his brother :(
BRev chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Woah this is so amazing! Your story made my bleak day at least liveable:) reading this is like reading stories set in Chinese dynasty where firstborn really matters lol. Keep up the good work! -brev
I'm in here chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Major plot twist! I just have to say this one is definitely keeping me on my toes. Madara will now not be allowed back in the Leaf, he after all did go against Sakura's order. He left Kakashi, and decided to take things into his own hand. That didn't turn out so good, cause now he's seen the children and will want answers if the two older kids are his or Izuna's. I believe they could be Madara's, but who knows besides you! Cannot wait for when you update this fic again :)
Omg! I love this and I love you soooo much! I'm fangirling so bad right now. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
oh ho nice things got real intersting there
Skittleslover1993 chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Loved this chapter as well as the story so far. Very gripping conclusion, leaving me very curious. Keep up the good work!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »