Reviews for MadaSaku Week Shangri-La
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Love it ! Please do another part ! X
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
i like so mutch so original!
mameha chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
OMG moor senpai~ I swear I really love your writing~
sorry I'm late for reading this awesome fict of yours, I'm still in the battle with my thesis for bachelor
Why Madara didn't marry Sakura?
I thought he would propose to Sakura the last night they spend together in the Leaf?
anyway I can't wait for the next chapter senpai~
Waiting you is always worth it
Yami no Emi chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I loved!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I've offended you and for that, all I can say is that I'm sorry for my heartless words that caused you distress.
wolfstars chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
LOVE
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
An amazing piece of work, but I felt that it needed to broken up a little. Granted, I understand the reason you wrote it this way in order to fulfill a prompt for MadaSaku week, but when posting it on FF or AO3, maybe when you have the time you might want to take another look at it and break it into smaller chapters (maybe two even?). How do I say it - this is really detailed but too much for a one-shot?
I do look forward to reading more of this should you choose to continue it. There are so many possible ways this can turn out.
animelover5107 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
OMG - this story - I'm in love! And poor Izuna!
Fluorita chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
OMG

I never thought I was going to enjoy a MadaSaku, but here I am, eating my own words. Holy mother of hell, this was awesome. I mean, as in EPIC. And sooooooo well done I'm amazed and speechless. Yup, that's it. SPEECHLESS.

sadgvfdgdgdfhjrtzjtrsnhetfewh4why4rwetehgb
I'm in here chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Really throughly enjoyed this. It was different and amazing as always! Can't wait for part 2! :)
Sariasprincy chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I love this! It's a well-written story set in an amazing AU. I'm not a huge MadaSaku fan but I would read this for hours (and I sorta did). Really wellooking done! I'm excited for more!

My only complaint is the whole Sakura pretending to be a man thing. That was an amazing concept. I was hoping Madara would start to have feeling for "him" and feel ill-content with himself for liking another man and then BAM! Haruno is a woman. I think you could have really done something there and was a little sad when it was so anti-climatic. I think you were in a hurry writing this though?

Still, overall, I enjoyed it and I'm so excited for the rest! Alert!

Also, he ejaculated 5 times in like an hour. That's determination ha!
cj-the-fool chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I hope drom the bottom of my heart that sakura had conceived while she slept...or in this case bathed with madara...sigh! I am so glad I stumbled upon this treasure. I adore multixsaku and madasaku is 1 of my favorites.
U wrote a fantastic fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I still don't understand when izuna developed a crush on sakura...how did it happen?

historical fic r my favorite. I usually enjoy alternate universe fics a lot. And it is definitely in my top ten...
I loved badAss sakura-sama...when madara kowtowed(sp?) Was the single most badass moment in all of fanfiction history. I applaud u for that.
stay happy. Best wishes. Take car superstar
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016

You...

Amazing, godly person! Marry me so that i may bask in all of my fangirly-ness at your awesome self. My wifely name shall be Shiroame!

*currently bawling at the cliff hanger and at my own excitement while chewing dramatically on the edge of a lace lined hankerchief*
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Oh man, even though this is a madasaku story, I think Kakashi was my favorite part. You absolutely nailed him. I can't wait for the next part! I really hope Izuna isn't dying or dead, but who knows. Well, I guess you do.
trouvaille chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
AHHHHHHH! THIS. THIS, I LOVE THIS. I wish he didn't get to impregnate anyone, ahahahah. Please, I NEED to read more.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »