Reviews for The Empire Strikes Back
PKWolf014 chapter 12 . 8/9
AWW! So cute! Well done like well, well, well, (I need another word) done!This was extremely satisfactory. I loved it!
HoorY satisfying ending
!love!
Holy description Batman
So proud of tony
Luv bonding
John-Is-A-Girls-Name-Too chapter 12 . 7/12
This story is everything I ever needed. I cried at least three times. Absolutely beautiful.
ArtemisA chapter 12 . 6/24
Has a second part? Or at least an epilogue in some section? I would like to know how everyone went on their vacation, I guess it must have been fun... If you do not have one, you should think about writing it, I would be very happy to read it ... that is if you want, obviously... ciao!
Mcawesome chapter 12 . 5/31
I absolutely loved this! It was a perfect mix of sadness, avengers family fluff, and you portrayed the characters to a point of perfection! Well done!
Azenor chapter 12 . 4/24
Yes yes yes I love it, it s perfect!
I mean it's not like Tony was the only one to work within the law and not loose his head for Cap and his Bucky obsession.

Nah, he's secretly a "good" guy, and really deserves the EX avengers help, because they weren't the betraying fuck heads at all.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 12 . 1/29
I LOVE THIS!
Jean chapter 12 . 1/21
The ending for gods sakes is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL. At last they're together. The whole Avengers family. I love this soooo much!
Wandervibes28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This story is really amazing. I was a little annoyed with the ending of Civil War but this story just fixes everything. Please do post more stories! :)
RandomUser chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This story is so good. It just fixes the WHOLE civil war ending. Its amazing. Post more like these!