Reviews for The Empire Strikes Back
This is amazing writing and almost made me cry I love it!
Ice Girl on Fire chapter 13 . 7/6
Nice adventure! And so much whump! I totally loved it!
theo chapter 13 . 5/13
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiransihota chapter 13 . 4/21
AMAZING! i loved this story. This story was unique and interesting not once did i feel bored of it.
ImaginationsUnleashed chapter 12 . 4/19
The last chapter was too much Stony. But I liked it anyways! Your writing skills are great!
Shimada chapter 13 . 3/30
This just touched my heart...ci swear I'm going to get cavities from how sweet this whole fic was!
Justanangryfangirl chapter 13 . 1/21
If I were the king of Wakanda, this would be canon and all the Avengers would get along. This was a really good story. I really love all your Avengers stories.
wavingthroughawindow chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
Incredible. Amazing. Adorable. Heart-wrenching. Words fail me. I could not have imagined a more perfect epilogue. Your writing is amazing.
AlyCat3 chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
I so wish this is a future movie, we really need something of this magnitude on the big screen to bring them back together and then you can claim rights for giving them this idea because it's marvelous!
KiTTzu chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
thanks so much for updating! This is a really sweet epilogue and YES HOLY CRAP THAT TRAILER
usa123 chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
Great ending! Thanks for sharing!
afedrigo chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
So fun. Good update.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
This was sweet.
Justanangryfangirl chapter 12 . 11/9/2017
Very good. Very angsty. And I do love angst. I also love that all my babies aren't fighting anymore
MewWinx96 chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
Hi! I just wanted to take a moment to say that I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for all the hard work you did on it!