Reviews for The Red Thread
autocorrect chapter 22 . 9/30
man that one was fantastic. for another prompt, how about one where sherlock is hospitalized for an extended period of time and john is a nurse?
Aelaer chapter 1 . 9/29
Still wanting prompts? If so... I'm a sucker for Sherlock in peril stories. So...

Prompt: John meets Sherlock by saving him from his captors.

If you want a potential idea as to how to make that happen, maybe John took to urban exploration of abandoned areas once he discovered his limp improved with adrenaline rushes? He then hears a car, and sees from a distance that a man is obviously there against his will. That's one scenario if you want it. I'll take anything though :)
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 1 . 9/11
Oh wow. I really enjoyed reading that. I just couldn't stop myself.*sheepishly grinning*
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 21 . 9/10
"John turns around and exits the morgue."

It is the middle of the night. I had to stifle the laughter I couldn't control. xD I felt a content happiness reading this chapter, kinda made me miss the good old days where things were simpler. I mean, I love S4 and the complicated drama (it has its perks), but there's a childish touch to the early seasons that's just so joyous. :) And you capture that here. Lovely chapter!

PS: Not sure if this prompt would be interesting enough but I was thinking: Sherlock crashes John's date while trying to apprehend an escaping criminal, and John just instinctively follows him to help, completely forgetting about his date.
autocorrect chapter 20 . 9/2
Sherlock starts a club as a cover for a social experiment. John is the only one who realizes his motivations, OR, John is the only one who shows up.
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 20 . 9/2
Wow, even though John is just documenting what happened, it feels like I've actually read a narrated story, and I could visualise all the events even though they weren't explicitly described. :) I really enjoyed this, and I can't wait for the next one!
dreamer 3097 chapter 2 . 9/2
A good set of stories
Juliana Brandagamba chapter 20 . 9/1
This is brilliant! I loved this - very clever, and very in character. :)
Juliana Brandagamba chapter 19 . 7/8
I love this! So well done, and it's really interesting to see Sherlock so "vulnerable" and close to normal.
Suealpacamama chapter 19 . 7/8
:) That's John
Morskijez chapter 18 . 7/3
Hiya! I've just finished reading all of these, and they are really well done! I'm looking forward to seeing more :) (and for an idea... how about if they met as school kids on detention?)
Cyrania de Bergerac chapter 18 . 6/12
Thanks for doing my request! You did a fantastic job with it.
Etimire T chapter 18 . 6/12
THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOU DEAR PERSON
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 18 . 6/12
This was great. I always enjoy these 'first meetings' and you write wonderfully. I hope you continue to write more!
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 17 . 4/22
Definitely one of my my favourite "current time" pieces, really enjoyed this one! The structure was great, really had a screen-like feel to it. :) Reminded me of the style used for The Sign of Three! Hope you update soon!