Reviews for A Tactician's Legacy
irdohr chapter 45 . 12/25/2020
For some reason, I'm really loving the bit where Irene talks about the souls eaten by Wyverns going to Father Sky and being led to Mother Earth.
Faranon423 chapter 28 . 2/9/2020
Thank you for the reasonable explanation for her base 11 magic...
Faranon423 chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Gonna be honest, if The Binding Blade had a nomad as you described here, I would use them.
Faranon423 chapter 37 . 9/13/2019
I totally ship KleIrene
Faranon423 chapter 31 . 9/11/2019
So kind of like the National Guard in the States?
Faranon423 chapter 15 . 9/10/2019
Wait... Lyn's mom and grandma were both named Lyndis?
Aspiring Writer 09 chapter 12 . 3/11/2019
You need to work on making pov characters relatable. Every single seems to be a sex machine, unstoppable action heroine. I don't care how much training Irene would have. In game, a Delphi shield Narcian would kick her ass. There really should have been no contest. It is because of Narcian that Roy can't win, and by extension his army. That includes your main characters. Also, any triangle attack in fe6 is not a reliable way to defeat bosses. You waste deployment slots with Bors, Wendy, and Barth. Yuno and Shanna don't deal enough damage for the critical to be worth anything.
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 54 . 2/25/2019
Finally, I finish reading it. It is sad that there is no more Elibe series, but I think it is for the best. Still, I'm going to take a look at the Scouring and Amanda story.
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 41 . 2/24/2019
OK, I'm wrong about the man...
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 40 . 2/24/2019
I think the mysterious woman is Aenir, although I know it is unlikely while the man is Nils because you mention it is from FE7
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 12 . 2/16/2019
That story is not just a fairytale, it is Eliwood and Ninian love story
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 2 . 2/15/2019
If only they knew the reason Roy is so tolerant to cold~

What's the affinity for, actually? I can guess somehow but I need confirmation.
Cavik chapter 50 . 12/24/2018
Well, this duel for the crown between Zephiel and Guinevere felt more fitting than the in-game final confrontation between Roy and Zephiel
Cavik chapter 46 . 12/21/2018
"It even got to the point that people were calling for Zephiel and I to be wed"

I know it's the wrong game, but I think I'll unleash my inner Ephraim here:

"Disgusting."

If the way Zephiel delivers his lines in Heroes is any indication, I think the poison messing with his brain's chemistry is very likely.
Cavik chapter 33 . 12/17/2018
Mordred's death here kind of reminded me of Emmeryn's in Awakening.