Reviews for Gravity
Bonsoir chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
It's been years, so I doubt this gets finished. I have critique for this story, which I doubt you care about (so I'll refrain from posting it, since I doubt you'd even see it anyway), but I also have a lot of praise. Basically, this is the best look at Aoshi's thoughts vs. his actions that I have probably ever seen in my entire life. Absolutely the best. So many great small "throwaway" lines (that aren't actually throwaway).

I could comment several pages on this story, honestly, and if you were around to read it, I probably would go back and do that for you on a re-read.

As it stands, though, I'll just leave this review, and a favorite; trust me when I say even after all this time, this one is a story worth finishing, even though this chapter works pretty well as an abrupt but still suitable ending. :)
Spectral Guise chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
I'm so looking forward to the next chapter! Especially great job with the way of words, very
Qualia Des chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
I've been in love with this story for over 10 years now, and upon revisiting it today I still love it just as much. :) Even though you'll probably never write the last chapter, I'm glad you managed to get through all that pesky (but pleasurable!) plot for us readers to enjoy!
Realone chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
This story is amazing!
evilalita chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
I am DYING for an epilogue! Absolutely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I have probably read this twenty times. You have a gift for writing in a nuanced way.
lychee loving chapter 18 . 6/30/2010
I'm another one of those people who read all eighteen chapters of this in one go(!) Beautiful work! I've always been kind of reluctant to read AU's, but this just *works*, you know? Someone else already mentioned it, but I have to repeat it! Canon be damned, this sounds like it could be its own canon. Everything clicks so seamlessly together, it's amazing.

A great pleasure to read, even if I'm a bit late to the party (five years late, to be exact! Which is kind of strange, because I've been reading RK fanfiction since '04, and I'm bemoaning that I missed this, somehow!)
Weirdo-Lover chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
whoa

This was good, and I MEAN very good.

It definately kept my interst and not once did I believe it to be draging.

This is very well done.

Although not the same story(duh) it kept the characters in their right personas which I am greatful for.

Pah ha ha Aoshi was scared shitless of poor Misao.

I loved how he asummed a sixteen year old was going to be a quiet, well-behaved, shy girl.

Most people really do assume their going to be exactly the kind of girl misao is.

lol, shows how much Aoshi spent around women. -crazy laugh-

Sano and Aoshi would hate each other, wouldn't they?

The last chapter really excited me.

He's gonna do it, he's finally gonna do it!-but no.

She did it. lol SO funny. She would be the one to do it, wouldn't she?

Aoshi's slow like that...in those situations.

I hope you get to that one or two chapters, I'd like to see how Aoshi acts around her, you know, after they go back home.

I can just picture it.

MIsao's playing with Shiro outside and Aoshi's calls for her, pulling her away from everyones view.

"Yes, Aoshi-sa-I mean...yes, 'Aoshi'?"

"Kiss me, you fool."

"Hai-opps-I mean, okay!"

Yup, (lol) something like that...
Kirrae chapter 18 . 5/30/2009
I don't think you still intend to finish this, but as it stands, I don't think it needs anything further. I actually quite like this chapter as an ending; bittersweet and clear enough, but still hazy, more real and definitely more true.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2008
Saucie!

I must say, a FLIPPIN' AWESOME story!

please, PLEASE, update!
Lifestyle chapter 15 . 5/20/2008
Oo! Oo! Oo!

I'm in love with this story. The flow of your writing is just AMAZING like it was taken directly from a novel- a good one.

I'm not to the end yet... I'm not sure if you have finished this story, or if its still in the process of being completed, but I hope it will be someday if it's not already!

Nicely done, love :)
california-cheese chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
EEK! THE FLUFF! *squeals* hee hee...i love this story! even though i usually hate fluff...confusion...

YOU ARE LIKE THE BESTEST WRITTER EVA! WHOOT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ill give you muffins if you do! you know you want a muffin, so dont resist any longer and UPDATE! pwetty pwease?
jazzy chapter 18 . 1/26/2008
aww... such cute ickle kidsies! anyway, u haven't updated 4 almost 3 years, but luckily this wuz a GREAT place to leave off! I hate it when people orphan fics at bad places! For me, beautiful fics r so wonderful, so ESSENTIAL, that i can't understand how anyone could let anything that sweet and good go... but people do it all the time... with fics and with other things... pleeze update! D
jazzy chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
FINALLY-i thought the romance was coming way back in chapter when-ever-it-was, but now it seems we actually might have something... i can understand aoshi... dependence can be dangerous... ur fic is deep (philosophically) yet not overpowering... aa, now i'm hungry... i want a muffin. or a bagel, or an onion bagel... but i don't have either... :D
jazzy chapter 12 . 1/26/2008
I like how it's funny, but w/ serious undertones... maybe a leetle bit corny that misao all of a sudden has to HOST a party (eek!), but still a nice scenario... it'd be cool 2 bring in more of misao's kunai/ninja etc. skills, but the story can do w/o them... I see LOVE 4 my favorite manga charachter (*sigh*- aoshi!) and misao! :D
jazzy chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
so sad and sweet! It scares me, because i know that someday i'll need someone like that, love them, and maybe they won't love me, and i won't be so independent... A very nice chappie, and an absolutely luvly fic! :D