Reviews for All This Way
Love it
LindaP chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Great job.
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Loved this. I like the way you said Walter was running scenarios in his head the whole way there. He's totally going to do that! I just hope he doesn't talk himself out of saying it! :-0
tulsakathryn chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Loved it ...thanks...short and VERY SWEET!
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I love that you have Walter sort of doing everything wrong here, but trying so hard. First he drives all that way, only to apparently turn around, but then he’s hoping that Paige will see *him* and stop *him*. Then he tells her his reason for coming in totally the wrong way…realizes it…but can’t figure out how to fix it. Then he goes off on a tangent and tells Paige she doesn’t love Tim which is practically the antithesis of telling her that he loves her. I really like his thought processes as he finally gets down to it – still realizing he’s going about it all wrong until he finally says it.

And then Paige’s reaction is beautiful. So is the eternal hug, which I really like also – it's a delightful alternative to the kissing that most writers go with at that point. Not that I mind kissing – but something different is nice on occasion. :)
Aquababy58 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Beautiful...
kbg027 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Great story! I really liked it.
waigefanlm chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Thanks for writing this! It was great!
cckia27 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Totally unexpected because I thought you was going to write the date! But I loved it so much! I definitely woke up with a beautiful present! 3
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I like the way this ended. Simple and sweet, not too overdramatic. It felt very real.