Reviews for Renowned and Illustrious
unnamedconspirator chapter 11 . 11/10
Hmm, I wonder what Meredith will do next?
Keep it up! I am enjoying this!
dauntlessofthesea chapter 11 . 11/7
Honestly it’d be cool to have a time skip where Meredith is season 14 Meredith and she just visits the avengers and they have no idea who she is but Tony walks in and jumps into her arms.
Also the opposite where Tony and or the avengers come to the hospital and are all buddy buddy with Meredith and all the other staff like Arizona, Maggie, Amelia, Joe, Ben and Delucca are awed and really confused.
But I get that you have to build up their relationship first.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 9 . 11/7
Lol Christina, this is definitely something she would say.
unnamedconspirator chapter 9 . 11/6
Hey! So glad you updated! Very interesting take on this whole thing, and I totally get the crossover troubles... Looking forward to seeing what you have in store!
riley1506106 chapter 9 . 11/6
Good chapter thanks for update, look forward to next one.

The merging of universes does not have to be to insane. Since mer just worjs at a hospital it wont really change any of the events in the MCU, but Tony could have a impact on Mers life more.

Cant wait to see the I Am Iron Man reveal.
CA.Alex chapter 8 . 9/16
There arent many avengers and greys anatomy stories out there but this one is sooo good ! Im love it so much ! Please continue its so good !
clexaureguis chapter 8 . 6/27
Great chapter!
chase manaena chapter 7 . 5/12
update soon this is good
dauntlessofthesea chapter 7 . 5/12
Damnnnn shit just got real
Haha I'm kidding, but seriously, good chapters
maribelbordeaux1 chapter 5 . 5/11
pls continue ?
chase manaena chapter 5 . 5/11
this was good cant wait for the next chapter
queenlmno chapter 4 . 4/10
Ok, so I started this story like 20 minutes ago and I regret NOTHING, and at the same time regret everything because ibstarted this in my 6th hour today and had it done before class was over.
I WANT MORE ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I want to know what you do next PLEASE
stephyswan chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
So I would really love for you to continue this story. It's something unique and I want to see the interactions between Meredith and tony.
Gabriella chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Hey, this is really interesting. I like what you're doing with this story line and how they're brother and sister, I was wondering if Tony is ironman yet though. If he is and is already with the avengers, maybe you could have the other Avengers visiting her as well. I feel like people forget sometimes that Meredith hit the water pretty hard and it was completely unexpected. Plus the water had to have been pretty cold, and the current was probably pretty strong too, even for her, who I do not think is a professional swimmer (her mother was ellis grey, you really think that she had time to drag mer to swimming lessons) would have had a hard time staying above water. I hope you update soon, I'm really enjoying this.
kakki823 chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
I love this crossover please continue!:):)