Reviews for Renowned and Illustrious
patty cake rocks chapter 12 . 6/26
cant wait for another chapter!
brittanylayneb chapter 12 . 6/21
I love this story it's a really genius idea. Just double check your spelling. Other than that I love it.
Hope to see more of these.
unnamedconspirator chapter 12 . 1/3
Hey, Finally had time to absorb your chapter! Well done! Loved Tony and his Cheeseburger... Meredith definitely seemed overwhelmed with her brother's world... Curious to see where you're headed! And thanks for the shoutout!
dauntlessofthesea chapter 12 . 1/3
Yes oh my god that’d be awesome! Okay, I can deal with that, I can’t wait for more! :)
chase manaena chapter 12 . 1/2
this was great cant wait for the next chapter
Anon3874 chapter 12 . 1/2
Such a treat when you update.
Please write another chapter. Or twenty, I don't care just give us more of this.
unnamedconspirator chapter 11 . 11/10/2017
Hmm, I wonder what Meredith will do next?
Keep it up! I am enjoying this!
dauntlessofthesea chapter 11 . 11/7/2017
Honestly it’d be cool to have a time skip where Meredith is season 14 Meredith and she just visits the avengers and they have no idea who she is but Tony walks in and jumps into her arms.
Also the opposite where Tony and or the avengers come to the hospital and are all buddy buddy with Meredith and all the other staff like Arizona, Maggie, Amelia, Joe, Ben and Delucca are awed and really confused.
But I get that you have to build up their relationship first.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
Lol Christina, this is definitely something she would say.
unnamedconspirator chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
Hey! So glad you updated! Very interesting take on this whole thing, and I totally get the crossover troubles... Looking forward to seeing what you have in store!
Anon3874 chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
Good chapter thanks for update, look forward to next one.

The merging of universes does not have to be to insane. Since mer just worjs at a hospital it wont really change any of the events in the MCU, but Tony could have a impact on Mers life more.

Cant wait to see the I Am Iron Man reveal.
CA.Alex chapter 8 . 9/16/2017
There arent many avengers and greys anatomy stories out there but this one is sooo good ! Im love it so much ! Please continue its so good !
clexaureguis chapter 8 . 6/27/2017